Your Auxy confessions

Here is my confession.

I don’t like EDM.
To be honest, I hate it.
Those repetitive faster and faster percussion phrases (if that’s a correct name) and all those rising pitches (again: is that a correct naming?) irritate me. You can hear it in every EDM track. All the same and awful.

Don’t be mad at me if you’re a fan of EDM. It doesn’t mean I dislike you :slight_smile:

Maybe Auxy isn’t the right app for you then. :sweat_smile:

Yes, I am aware that you can create music in Auxy that isn’t EDM. :L

It’s funny, because I liked Auxy so much that I can’t switch to other apps and still I don’t make EDM.

Haha. It’s hard to find such an easy to use app like Auxy with such high quality premade sounds, I agree. What music do you produce if you stay away from EDM?

EDIT: Autocorrect -.-

I’m not sure how to categorize my music. I call it just “electronic music” :slight_smile:
You can listen to it here.

Fwiw, I don’t use Medly, but I’m also not part of whatever “we” you’re talking about.

@CNCRDIA, please know that some here aren’t so tribal. :wink:

Medly took the same settings icon

…or maybe they took if from the logo for Swedish synth company, Teenage Engineering, too, just like Lenberg.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My Auxy confession is I’m getting tired of hearing Auxy-made music.

(It’s only because I can see beyond the ‘Auxy version’, that I can still enjoy my own.)

I’d say Retrowave…

Yes, I remember it.
In that case I have to start using blue and violet colors in artworks :wink:

Kinda doubt it seeing as they took a lot of other Auxy stuff in the same update.

Gotta love the signature akabillposters wink emoji. :wink:

ban the wink emoji

The point I was making was that Auxy also took the icon from somewhere else.

I looked at the list of so-called ‘taken’ features and most seem quite expected for apps such as these.

(But, anyway, this isn’t that thread, so I’ll drop it now.)

Auxy has stopped working for me i deleted all my projects and and now when I tried to open a new one the screen stays black and I dopant do anything the app has straight up stopped functioning and nothing I do fixes it someone help I’ve put a lot of money into this app

Heres some music I’ve been playing recently

Wow, that seems annoying to play.

I enjoy it, but it is difficult

I’m 1st trumpet on 1812 overture :/. I have about 6 high B’s that are half notes i n a r o w

I still play fairly easy music and the highest I have to go is to a high G. But if you practice it enough, it becomes easy to play. So keep practicing it.

What instrument?

Didn’t you know I’m trumpet?