Your Auxy confessions

We remix video game songs :wink::joy:

Well, I mean, I’m remaking another Japanese song from a game, so I guess I could possibly be included?

Video Game Song Remaking Brothers (VGSR Bros.):+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::-1:t2::+1:t2:

I’ve done exactly one video game remix. Can I join the club?

All 4 of us should create a song from a game, and see whose is better.

I’ve got a video game cover in the works…

All my songs are played in one scale (which I’m not going to reveal lmao).

I’ll confess to this as well, when not using Auxy, everything I’ve ever written (say in FL Studio) is all in C minor. Everything.

E V E R Y T H I N G.

This changed when I got Reason because I would stuff an instrument in a combinator, adjust the semitones accordingly and then play in C minor so that if combinator was set to +1 semi I would actually be playing Db minor. And etc etc.

So, long story short, the only scale I can play quickly without thinking about it is C minor :slight_smile: and C major I guess lol. But I never play in major.

EDIT:

Also, I confess to not using Vivrant, 7 Skies, RAC and especially Vintage Keys as much as I should.

I confess to using 7 Skies and RAC way MORE than I should.

And also to that fact that I have 3 original tracks that aren’t BTCs on my SoundCloud :grimacing: :disappointed_relieved:

Well c minor is a great key so at least you chose wisely

I try to make riddim on auxy

My confession is that i’ve repeatedly and mistakenly referred to @anechoik as @Artichoke and now that there is an actual artist named Artichoke I don’t know what to do anymore x3

:joy:

As long as they both aren’t in the same conversation, you should still be fine

sup @Artichoke

That’s actually a lit confession lol

that’s also a lit confession

I get so mad when my brain wants something that my hands can’t create cause i’m f*cking retarded😫

But it’s so nice when you can create it

Talk to me