Young Love Hurts (Future Bass) DJ La Rocca

To be honest one of the best songs I’ve ever made. I’ll be posting more future bass songs. Though this is my 3rd future bass song along with Chasing Diamonds and last Thing. Here is my latest one https://soundcloud.com/anthony-la-rocca-4/young-love-hurts

2 Likes

I absolutely love it! I love how u use the piano at the beginning and then add effects. I love the drop. Awesome track, great job! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you this track actually took about three days in total. I’ve never worked on a song in so much detail

1 Like

3 days of editing non stop in total or it just took you over 3 days to do it?

Around three days yeah I’ve been fixing it at school home and just every time I have an opportunity I’d work on it. I it a lot of emotion in it

1 Like

Nailed it man! the flow of the song is fantastic and the writing is spot on. Good job dude!

Haha well that’s awesome that you went out of your usual Niche and still managed to do a good job of it. I don’t really dive into it either I’m sticking with my feel good EDM for the moment :joy:

Thanks man I spent a long time on this track and made sure everything was perfect

It takes time my friend. Practice and patience is key

@Mr_Mooo, @DJ_La_Rocca is right man. Plus I’ve seen you mention before that you’re only 12 years old and to me the fact that you’re producing music at the level your doing is incredible. Trust me when I say if you keep this up the way you are then you will be an absolute master at this when you get older. You’re doing a sick job pal, you don’t have to be hard on yourself about it :grin:

2 Likes

I started at his age aswell and was no where near as good. But look where I am now at 15

2 Likes

There you go man prime example! @Mr_Mooo

Slick production: Check
Catchy melody: Check
Attention to detail: MAX CAPACITY

Two words: Awe Some. Real good job on this!

2 Likes

@iammane Hey thank you dude! I spent a lot of time on this one