1 Like

I think you should but more high notes in there to make it more interesting

1 Like

How about this variation?

https://app.auxy.co/projects/5FAwK-NU0ofd_EMPA26KRA==

1 Like

Yes!

Personal thoughts - is it’s very good.some things you could change:
The drop or “climax” might need a change in drums, the sudden switch to multiple kicks being used spontaneously threw me off. I believe a good build up to that would either be to change the drum patter/set or have a bar/section without the drum or kick.
Other than that I think maybe a few new instruments as the song goes would also be cool!
The song is great, keep producing, I hope some of my advice helped, can’t wait to hear it when finished :sunglasses:

1 Like

I really appreciate the feedback!
I’m definitely considering your input.
As it is, I’m not sure what instrument to add, because I’m afraid to muddy up the mix. I can see how the breakdown is jarring; coming from a metal and rock background, I just sort of naturally did that to add flavor to the (intentionally quick) build up. But I will try some other things.
Listening to it again, I’m going to probably add another section entirely, perhaps at half tempo to round out the pacing a bit.
I will certainly pour over the instruments to see if I can diversify the instrumentation. It’s so easy to find your favorite tones and get stuck in a tone loop.
Thank you again. :slight_smile: