Who would you really like to collaborate with?

Absolutely correct on that.

If you want to get technical about it, treat Auxy like a plug-in to ableton/FL, and import the audio from each instrumental line and handle it that way.

Even easier (if you’re working with Ableton + Link) to connect everything via IDAM, so you can continue to iterate in Auxy, and only have to export at the end.

Definitely @Goxenar or @DHO

I’m honored to hear that

I’d love to collaborate with @blackocean because he was the first person I’d ever heard (other than me) use auxy and was the first artist I followed on soundcloud. he’s got the potential to be the real deal which is also why this wish probably never gonna happen because my stuff is mediocre at best :joy:

but also, would love to work with southborne, just love his style

I said it once, and I’ll say it again:

@Mr_Mooo

Also, collabing with @Kayasho would be otherworldly

Woah! Thanks so much! I would love to collaborate with you too! I’ll PM you :wink:

when you’ve never been tagged in this thread😭

i Want To COLLAb with @aUstin_Haga And @Produk I love Wubs :joy: :pray: Their my Favorite Artists.

You and me both dude. xD

wubs is life HaHa ! I eAt Wubs for :b:️reakfast! :joy::100::ok_hand::pray:

@ToxicCaves64, @BobTheGUYYYYY, @blackocean, @aUstin_Haga, @Cornea (who listens to my music, but doesn’t follow me for some reason :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) @DJ_La_Rocca, @INDIR3CT, @DJC, and @Mr_Mooo (again, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

@OsharuPerez yAaAaAaAaAyYyYyYyYy

I will be your friend (and collab partner)

I got my hands kinda full at the moment tho so maybe after I’m done with a couple

I’d like to collab with @Indigoo and @NotMiles. Oh, and @SanaB. Maybe @MrSerpent, or @MR_ANDERSON… Ooh, maybe @Aqua.

Yeah I’d like to collaborate with @ToxicCaves64 or @blackocean but there are so many others that go without saying who I would love to collaborate with

@anechoik @Thrashie @Phluze

i wish…

I’m free

@Thrashie @aUstin_Haga

I’d like to collab with anyone that can sing/rap and also produce.