Who is the auxy/non auxy producer that you look up to the most

@aUstin_Haga is the auxy producer that I look up to the most, his music quality is outstanding.

Madeon is the non auxy producer that I look up to the most. He got famous when he was around my age and that is unbelievable.

Who do you look up to?

1 Like
4 Likes

My man Brooks! He’s been my favorite producer for years!

1 Like

Produk probably
He makes good but unique future bass

Which is my favorite genera

1 Like

Tbf I don’t listen to many Auxy Producers. Mainly look up to Alon Mor, Frequent, Copycatt, Vorso n Clockvice. Pretty much most neuro artists and classical composers.

3 Likes

@anechoik’s music is something I find to be very unique in the community, every one of his tracks sounds as though you’d know it’s him as soon as it starts playing. His music inspires me because each track has something that I never would of heard in Auxy before, which amazes me, so big up to anechoik :clap:t3:

Non auxy producer though, would have to be Darren Ashley. I also find his music to be unique and I love his incorporation of chill vibes and future wubs in some of his songs.

4 Likes

For auxy, prob Austin Haga because he consistently makes amazing music.

Outside of auxy there’s people like Condukta, Deon Custom, Voia, BeauDamian, and a few more.

1 Like

Agreed

Oh yeah and sippie jepper lol

aka yoylecake aka fernozzle aka michæl aka jacknjellify (sort of)

1 Like

Jon Hopkins, Haywyre and Jacob Collier. I have a thing for classically-trained pianists; so much talent and ability to shape songs with complex harmonies and melodies. I aspire to make music like them some time in the distant future.

1 Like

He’s going to get tired of hearing this, but for me… @Morgen :blush:

1 Like

Haha, thanks @darwinmcd! No, I will not get tired of it!

1 Like

I don’t listen to a huge heap of. Auxy producers, so I can’t really say, but the one producer I look up to is vexento, I say this every time.

1 Like

Auxy wise: Zhander, pretty sure he is not on this forum?
Non Auxy: MARION