Who introduced you to Auxy?

I believe I searched “Music Creation”

0 Likes

I was introduced to it back in 4th grade. My school was weird and had a required “Music Technology” class. One of the main apps we used was Auxy. It was my favorite app we used in that class. While everybody was making pictures with the notes, I was creating melodies. Even though they were not the best sounding loops, I always loved going to that class. I think that one class sparked my interest in music production. I eventually downloaded it on my phone a few years later and have been using it ever since.

17 Likes

If I had a class like that, I’d enjoy waking up for school.

16 Likes

Same

1 Like

Ditto. Where was Auxy during music class for me…
Would’ve made it a lot more interesting, tbh.

2 Likes

Shoot. I gotta go back to 4th grade @ ur school

4 Likes

Hi all! I first learned about it through reading forums about DAWs for iOS. It looked interesting so I downloaded it and fell in love.

8 Likes

Awesome! :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Nice! Which forums?

0 Likes

KVR was the main one. A couple of people talked about it and it sounded interesting. I downloaded it and it was instant love. Made my first ambient track on Sunday. Nothing fancy, just learning the app. I’ll post it in the WIP section when I get home from work.

2 Likes

I got introduced to auxy when watching a Andrew Huang video about a year ago and wanted to try it out for myself and ended up getting a little serious about it

4 Likes

I believe it was “Music Studio”

0 Likes

The App Store search bar.

0 Likes

Same :joy:

0 Likes

Before I had Auxy I basically searched a bunch of key phrases in the App Store. I tried “music”, “Music maker”, “sound design”, “music producion”. And all roads led to Auxy!

0 Likes

That’s my dream school.

2 Likes

Uhh I was looking at launchpad things and it was there, the other one I was looking at was $5 but then I saw Auxy was free and I decided to try it!

0 Likes

I searched my butt off for a mobile music producing app that had good work flow. Except back then it wasn’t so popular and only had 3 sound packs. It was a miracle I found their website.

0 Likes

Applestore introduced me to Auxy lol

2 Likes

Oh yeah I know him

4 Likes