Who inspires you? And why?

In this topic, I’m interested in everyone’s inspirerer and why their music inspires you.

My inspiration is deadmau5 and Kyle Preston. They both give a simple and sometimes a calm sound to their music. I prefer soft music but working on making more up beat music but it will obviously take a lot of practice and time. Not to mention the endless hours of experimenting and watching, learning, and doing tutorials.

Deorro, KSHMR, Martin Garrix. They have unique styles to how they produce their music and they are very talented!

2 Likes

marshmello, martin garrix, deadmau5, @aUstin_Haga, @Otzsil

5 Likes

Above & Beyond, Deadmau5, Garett Emery, Armin van Buuren

This is already a thread…

4 Likes

Lol I already made this: Who inspired you?
Imma let it pass tho

Alan Walker

1 Like

Alan Turing

1 Like

@Fredrik. I really like all the songs he’s done, both demo projects and stuff on his Soundcloud. He has a really cool style.

Big fan of Austin Wintory (Journey, Game Soundtracks), Woodkid (Director, Composer, Artist), Murray Gold (Composer on Doctor Who), and Royskopp (EDM). Why? Their work speaks for itself!

2 Likes

Nintendo music & Andrew Huang

I made a topic just like this a while back on SC artists specifically :wink:

https://disco.auxy.co/t/which-soundcloud-artists-inspired-you/?source_topic_id=4858
1 Like

Every auxy artists inspires me tbh…seeing different people all over the world create amazing songs with only their iphones and tablets! Seeing different techniques and styles, genres and personalities
Its all quite amazing

2 Likes

@BSJ has some dope tracks! Also, Wintergatan, Deadmau5, Birdy, Mutemath, Todd Terje, Lord Huron, and so many other really cool bands/Artists! Each of these ones sound so unique! So many Auxy artists are AMAZING!!!

2 Likes

ODESZA inspires me: the seemingly random effects and sounds they throw into their songs and it still somehow sounds amazing

3 Likes

Also Madeon, Porter Robinson, Andrew Huang, etc.

3 Likes

Virtual riot really inspires me. Also the Auxy community and people such as @MR_ANDERSON @aUstin_Haga @NotMiles

4 Likes

Adrew is awesome!

1 Like

@anon2811266 :smiley:

1 Like

DO BASS TO IT!!!

(Things become more clear in ALL CAPS, Disco. When will you learn?)

4 Likes