Who inspired you?

Unless if you do this because a friend of yours advices you, don’t look on this post. But if you didn’t, then listen. We all became music producers for one main thing: you’ve been inspired. I want to know how people were inspired to produce music here in Auxy Disco. Flying Lotus inspired me to do
Music. Who inspired you?

4 Likes

Zedd, Above and Beyond, and Seven Lions…

4 Likes

Marshmello and Martin Garrix

2 Likes

I like all those artists aaaa

Uh I found the app in my purchased list and I was like “ok let’s try this”

2 Likes

The melody from Usher’s “Burn” inspired me to want to create music. Many years later, I randomly heard a song called “Offshore” by Chicane, that song really inspired me to try to become better.

Martin Garrix and Conro :hugs:

1 Like

Conro is one of my favorite future bass producers!

2 Likes

With melodic tunes and amazing bassdrop, several music and album collabs, Valentin Brunn (Virtual Riot) is my main inspiration, with his unique synth styles.

Another music producer who inspired me is Detious, who’s a Newgrounds producer who makes amazing melodic tracks, especially when they collab with Lockyn, who are both on Newgrounds and are especially known for their songs used in the video indie game Geometry Dash

1 Like

Matrix & Futurebound, Above & Beyond, the Figure Community, and the Auxy Community.

3 Likes

Everyone. :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Varien, and Dabin

Edit : I hate autocorrect.

2 Likes

Nintendo’s music

3 Likes

LazyTown - We Are Number One

5 Likes

#memealert

6 Likes

me too.

I inspired by
Nintendo’s game music 3 top is…
GRADIUS. (GRADIUS III)
Pilotwings.
ROCKMAN X(MEGAMAN X)

btw.
I’m mainly inspired by jazz and edm.

2 Likes

I have been inspired by a combination of artists that don’t even sound anything alike…

• Hyper Potions
  • Martin Garrix
  • KSHMR
  • Flume
  • Rogue a little bit
5 Likes

Raider was the reason I got into electronic music, and by continuation, made me want to create it.
But I think the reason I like it so much is because of the Sonic Rush OST.

1 Like

Zedd and the Chainsmokers. :smiley:

1 Like

Hell yeah!!!

1 Like