Where is beat the clock?

Sup. It’s Charlie Grey. Got back into using auxy recently cause I miss the layout and I’m so glad I can sample now even though it’s tedious. However, I noticed that there are no competitions. Bummer. Btc was awesome. I’d like to suggest a tournament. Beat vs beat elimination. Where everyone judges. Setting up polls are easy. Kids do it. Something like march madness. Meaning time is minimal and skills would be tested. U want in on the tourney, submit by this day. After round one u have a day until the next round and so forth until the finals where a lil more time may be given. Winner receives repost from all involved. If anyone else likes this idea let’s make it happen. CG

11 Likes

heck yeah another tournament

2 Likes

I mean we’ve been doing tournaments still but not as fast paced as that, I think that’d be interesting @DHO might be one to talk to

8 Likes

The devs have explained previously that the beat the clocks didn’t get enough people actually engaged with the app, so it’s not worth what little time it actually took to have someone else organize it and simply promote it in the app. Sucks, but that’s the short version. I can get a quote from Lenberg himself if needed.

3 Likes

@DHO is planning a tournament right now so you can join in on that :sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like

That’s sad.

1 Like

Can you get a :unicorn: in that one?

1 Like

Yeah, the finalists get :unicorn:’s next to their usernames

Then I’m in!

1 Like

Indeed. Honestly, I think a lot of good will towards the app from new potential users has been lost lately, and the competitions disappearing is part of it.

3 Likes

Time flies when the clock gets beat

5 Likes

i wouldn’t say the competitions disappearing, in fact when i look on the app store now there are so many more competent apps like auxy out there than a couple years ago

The line about good will was more in line with the stinginess of the free user experience and the lack of engagement, but yes the introduction of more competent apps out there definitely doesn’t help, especially when they offer a lot more for a free user trying it out. Honestly it’s something worth looking into, and I think a lot more users can be gained from offering a bit more for them to get enticed into the platform with.

4 Likes

It will get better, I hope :disappointed:.

1 Like

Yes I agree
We need more challenges

1 Like

Wobble house beat the clock … :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t that be amazing??

2 Likes

For those who could actually do it.

5 Likes

I guess we beat the clock to death.

We have yet to see a reincarnation.

2 Likes