Where did you get your name from?

There’s so many unique names on here. Like @IAATOE @Kata @Captain to name a few. Tell how you got your name. I got mine from a song actually. Coral Fumes by Glue70 (I also have a song named Fumes :sweat_smile:) Can’t wait to hear your responses :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

My original name was ComicsansXD but I didn’t like it so I looked round the interwebs (forgive me) for some inspiration and I decided that my name was going to be Ice And All The Other Elements. However that was too long a name so I abbreviated it to IAATOE.

11 Likes

I was thinking about names…then for some reason I came up with LimeZ. Now I’m happy with it! :smile:

Edit: @Coral has liked this post :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I love New York - BAM! NYC was born. There. That’s it. No big deal…

7 Likes

I’ve been there, a few years ago tho, I love it! Dirty metros but good food!

2 Likes

I agree. I especially love the views of the city. :night_with_stars:

2 Likes

My hotel was on like the 40th floor. So, Agreed. It was pretty cold too. But maybe that’s Cuz I live in the west

3 Likes

a long time ago my friends used to call me Raskin The Rascal. it stuck with me so I thought it would be perfect, so I abbreviated it to RTR. :slight_smile: My friends now just call me Raskin or Michael.

4 Likes

Have u been there more than once?

Only once. Would love to go again.

2 Likes

It’s just a name that stuck with me for a while from when I was playing games for a few years

4 Likes

Ya your name is unique as well! (:

1 Like

Yeah me too…:grinning:

1 Like

Just to make a brand for myself separate from my photo work. One day not long ago I said “Brandon Aqua” while imagining it being announced as a VMA winner for video of the year or best new artist and it just felt right. So then it became, “BRANDNAQUA” removed the “o” so it could be available on social media

1 Like

Where my name Thief Sensei came from was, that my original name was j03y_v3n4l and I didn’t really have a creative mindset back in that day, but by 2015 I couldn’t really think of a name but I was stuck between Enigma Abyss or Abyss Stratos but I thought they were really cheesy though… all that changed when I got my Xbox One on Christmas and registered my account, my name was there ThiefSensei654.

2 Likes

I used NotMiles as my tag when I started playing Smash 4 with friends. I was trying to be super inconspicuous. I like to think that it worked.

8 Likes

@stereofield helped come up with mine completely! I owe it to him!

4 Likes

Psshhh captain isn’t unique

Produk is though. :wink:

8 Likes

Glad you think my name is interesting…
It was originally a stylized version of the word catastrophe (Katastrophe)
my friends got sick of typing the whole thing out and brought it down to Kata.
And I was ok with that :wink:

4 Likes

From my real name :frowning:

3 Likes