When & Where do you make songs?

Hey guys! Just wanted to see When and where ( as the title suggests ) do you make your songs!

During lunch and on the train ride to and from work

2 Likes

I don’t have a schedule for when I work on a track. I’ll usually hear something that’ll give me some kind of inspiration for another loop or melody I can use and I’ll run with it.

4 Likes

On my bed, on my chair, on a plane, rarely at school or on a bus… usually during evenings

5 Likes

When I’m in a car, on a plane, on a ferry or on my bed in the morning and I’m waking up. I find listening to a song that I made the previous day helpful because since I have just woken up I’m listening to it with fresh ears.

3 Likes

Whenever & wherever

8 Likes

I feel like my best songs are made in my bed at 11 PM, but I also produce in public transportation and on a sofa

9 Likes

Usually in bed late at night

5 Likes

Same lol

3 Likes

Any time, like right now I’m ona car for 5 hrs, great time to work on music (new song dropping FYI in 5 hrs)

4 Likes

Every time i’m outside of class and not doing homework I’m usually composing. Either on Auxy or traditional notation software.

2 Likes

When ever I have time to work during class, if there’s nothing to do.

3 Likes

Sometimes I make them during math class. :smirk::joy:
Most of the time I make them super late at night or early in the morning because that’s when I get inspiration.

2 Likes

at home, duh

1 Like

I make a lot of songs at school but they’re the crappy ones I don’t share

The best music I make is in the middle of the day on weekends and holidays (that’s when I made Are You Still There?) and late at night on schoolnights (that’s when I made Go Back To Sleep)

I love to compose wherever and whenever but I can definitely vouch for the fact that there are certain times and places where people compose better than they usually do

2 Likes

When I’m chilling out before I go to bed so I can vent out all my ideas.

1 Like

It’s not uncommon for me to stay up until 4am making music and then accidentally press the home button and realize that it’s 4am

2 Likes

Usually at home. On my comfy couch :grinning:

1 Like