What's New in 5.2 - Tag Sorting, Reverse Samples and More

Awesome! Very very lit!

Sorry, idk what else to say.

1 Like

These new features focus mainly on Samples, which is good! Also a lot of bugs were fixed! They got a lot of requests filled. Love it :+1:

0 Likes

Is this an update in the store because I’m not seeing it

0 Likes

@ImOnlySleeping

0 Likes

YES! Just got home from school and I’ve had a lot of work, not much time to make music, but just saw this, immediately updated! I’m excited to try out the new features. Thanks guys for the hard work and awesome features! :pray::+1:

0 Likes

These are what I’ve needed. One of the main reasons I suggested reversing samples at one point.

0 Likes

Select all function is much appreciated! No more painfully scrolling the selector across 8 bars. Drag and drop - legit. Thanks!

6 Likes

Amazing job, @Fredrik, and you as well, @lenberg! I quite enjoy the new update a lot! Much appreciated! I especially love the song length timer! Amazing work guys!

0 Likes

cc. @lenberg

Same issue. Confirmed on both iOS 10 and iOS 11.

Send you the logs from both devices. :wink:

EDIT: It’s not 100% of the time, of course. But it’s notable enough that I was able to replicate it on multiple devices without spending too much time on it.

1 Like

You made me happy for the first time in 3 months

0 Likes

Sounds fun! I’ll have to get back into producing.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for tags :sunglasses:

2 Likes

i realize that the thread title is a rhyme

4 Likes

One problem… Every time I try to change the global settings of a sample in a drum kit or the drum kit as a whole, the UI doesn’t show up and the screen just goes dark. You can still tap off to return to editing. It’s nice to see all this work put into the samples, if only we could access these options…

1 Like

Never mind… It just started working again…

0 Likes

It would easily fit - and make UI/UX sense - if the duration was inside the ‘Add/+’ button (with the duration above the + symbol).

By using the Add/+ button, you’re electing to extend the track (duration), so it would be consistent to show the current duration within that CTA.

I think it’s a handy reminder having it on the Export button too, but it really should also be at the point where it’s directly relevant and helpful.

It’s not an incidental number. Music makers regularly make changes to tracks based on shaping that number. So, put it where the changes are happening - i.e. in the scenes bar.

This rationale was put to you many months ago, so while it’s better than nothing, it’s disappointing that the solution you went with fails to properly address the need, when doing so was perfectly achievable.

4 Likes

Let us know if this happens again though!

1 Like

I’d like to second this. :point_up:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for these great improvements! Auxy is great by sound and handling. One thing still could enhance the handling: A “per bar loop option” in a pattern. For example: If you are working on bar 7 in an 8-bar pattern, one could set bar 7 to loop and listen to this bar several times and don’t have to wait until bar 7 in an “whole pattern loop” occurs. Of course one can scroll to bar 7 (without looping the whole pattern) but this way one has to start and stop again until bar 7 is finished. Best regards

2 Likes

when the new update comes out the day your subscription runs out😓

2 Likes