We just released version 5.2 with the following improvements:
- Sort your projects with tags. Swipe left in the list to tag a project.
- Reverse playback option for any sample. New toggle added under the length setting for each sample.
- Trigger the ducker with any sample. New toggle added under the volume setting for each sample.
- Quickly reorder instruments with drag and drop.
- ‘Select All’ option added to the editor. Touch and hold the grid until the selection box appears, then tap the box to select all notes in the loop.
- Current song length timer added to settings.
- The ‘Make new loops chromatic’ setting is now applied to all projects and properly stored between sessions.
- Now possible to clear sample slots.
- Imported samples can now be up to 20 seconds long.
- Fixed an issue where Auxy would take more space after exporting stems.
- The app is updated for and tested for iOS 12.
- Some bug fixing and lots of polish as usual…
As a little bonus, we have added four new demo projects created by some of our beta testers. They will be automatically added for new users, but you can also download them here:
- Dream by @Zeph: https://app.auxy.co/projects/hMvDbR3oAlGWHu-9xDgwQw==
- Gaze by Null a.k.a. @Akyut : https://app.auxy.co/projects/y5zJ2q1WnKX8ewHNTdAMbg==
- Peanut Butter by @Southborne: https://app.auxy.co/projects/IQvFiLpM2zCxM2mZFydUJw==
- Sand Castle by @aUstin_Haga: https://app.auxy.co/projects/4ax0OmL6EKzpwPbxNa_90Q==
Hope you like it and welcome to share your feedback and questions in the comments below!