What’s your opinion on Christmas music?

Most of the time I listen to Christmas music and I don’t hear any electronic Christmas music at all. Do you guys think there should be more Christmas music like this?

Funny topic…Well tbh when Walmart is playing Christmas music a month before Christmas, It kinda gets annoying…

P.S. Its kinda odd cuz Florida doesn’t snow soz I forget its winter

2 Likes

Yeah…I hate it when they have Christmas music playing before Halloween or Thanksgiving!

2 Likes

There should be more electronic Christmas music, of course. There should be many more types of Christmas music instead of the same songs we hear every year before even Thanksgiving is over (in the US at least, it started literally a week or so ago). And the variety of songs is absolutely atrocious at the moment. We need more songs like Yule Shoot Your Eye Out being played on the radio. Because otherwise it just becomes unoriginal and boring. But that’s just me. Maybe there will be a Christmas-y BTC? We can all hope at least.

2 Likes

A Christmas BTC would be so awesome! @lenberg

1 Like

Christmas music would be fine if it wasn’t beaten to death for 2 months. Electronic Christmas music would definitely spice things up.

2 Likes

Maybe if we get to do a Christmas BTC than we could have it be more of an original song writing thing instead of a remix.

1 Like

Gonna need a new sample pack as the single most important Christmas sound – the sleigh bell – is missing!

2 Likes

I guess there is also lots of different songs from other cultures that I haven’t hear yet. I’m listening to French Christmas music in French class right now.

I have a jingle bells thing

YES! :scream::ok_hand: Genius!

NO! I do not like christmas music!

When I were a lad they forced us to sing in French class. I still remember the lyrics to “The Lion Sleeps Tonight” from The Lion King.

“Dans le jungle, terribles jungle, le lion est morte ce soir” (probably butchered the spellings, but whatever). It translates literally as “In the jungle, terrible jungle, the lion is dead tonight”. Something got lost in the translation, somewhere along the way…

1 Like

Oh…:joy:!

Wait? Using only Auxy?

…c’est triste, je pleure…

1 Like

For me, making a song representing Christmas would probably include tight noises. Maybe some reverb that represents a large metal space.

Is it even possible to show temperature based off of sound?

ne pleure pas! :joy:

2 Likes

Am i the only person who does’nt like it?

Why don’t you like it?

1 Like