What other hobbies do you have apart from making music?

I personally used to be a gamer before I got into music but I love dirt bike riding and racing!!! I also like kicking the football around form time to time :football:
And I love MOTO GP

1 Like

I read and write a lot and am very interested in all things psychology and philosophy. I meditate, do yoga and sports in general, love cooking and inspiring conversations with new people. :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Apart from piano as well as music producing…
Squash, football (european, not soccer), running, cycling…
Then also automotive stuff and motorsports

2 Likes

Reading, skiing, writing

Gaming, music, loves food.

3 Likes

swimming, basketball, sleep, staying up til 2 AM on a school day, and more sleep

Gaming. I’m a massive nerd for Nintendo games (as in, I don’t really play any non-Nintendo games). Also, playing volleyball and watching the Seahawks.

Football (touch football, that is xD), Drawing, and Writing.

Photography

im a swimmer​:swimming_man::sweat_drops:

1 Like

I was an artist and comic maker before I became a music producer.

3 Likes

Thinking about making music

2 Likes

I play soccer. And xbox

2 Likes

I’m down for the Xbox part

1 Like

Get jealous of other producers, listen to SoundCloud to get inspired, then get overwhelmed when I open an empty project. Other than that I just hang out with friends and play video games or Cards Against Humanity. I also really like this online ccg called duelyst.

5 Likes

Yeah, me too

1 Like

I play music😏

1 Like

Programming. Sometimes I work on my game engine. Other times I work on software for penetration testing. Also, I like art.

2 Likes

Swimming (like as a sport) is my main time taker other than music (actually more than music)

1 Like

Same. Swimming rules.

2 Likes