What motivates you?

Pretty simple, Why do you make music?

6 Likes

I make music because I love music. Simple. Music is huge part of not just my culture, but who I am.

12 Likes

Nice. :+1:

Because I enjoy it and love the fact that I’m making something for myself that’s 100% me.
Additionally, music allows me to use my creativity which in school, is something seldom used.

2 Likes

Because I can’t ‘not make it’.

Tried it. Failed.

For me, it’s not a hobby or an activity. It’s an instinct.

5 Likes

I do it for the money and the women.

14 Likes

The Community Motivates me

I make music because It helps you get through life

3 Likes

Don’t we all?

In all seriousness, I write music because music is a part of me. I can’t deny it, cannot escape it or cannot stop myself from writing music in any shape or capacity. I love doing it, and even if I go unrecognized for the most part I’ll continue to write music because it makes me happy. All I hope is that what I write can also bring others this happiness.

5 Likes

Same. I’ve tried to stop because sometimes it’s so frustrating, and I’ve gone as far as to tell myself I’ll just stop for a month and see where I’m at.

Longest I ever lasted was two weeks totally ignoring music related stuff. Can’t do it.

5 Likes

Because its the only skillset that I have…

And because its fun

2 Likes

I saw the beautiful work of Getting There and I thought, I can do that too!

And thus, the journey began!

2 Likes

My dad was like, “hey look at this thing called auxy”

And it all began.

But I’ve been drumming from a young age and I just do it because it’s a hobby, a skill, and it’s just plain fun. Same reasons for Auxy, except auxy isn’t… a skill. It’s just a thing.

2 Likes

It’s my only hobbie, and it’s so fun.

1 Like

I like cool stuff and I like to make cool stuff so I can say that I’ve made cool stuff

1 Like

Music is Life!

3 Likes

I continue to make music because I listen to other people’s music and I want to be better. :stuck_out_tongue:
I make music because…I don’t know. It just works well with me.

4 Likes

I enjoy it and I can put my feelings into it

1 Like

It’s fun.

1 Like

It lets me express things in songs

1 Like

Idk it’s just really fun.

1 Like