What month was the best for packs in your opinion?

To tell you the truth this has been the best month for instruments, I mean common risers and Scream leads, awesome! What month do you think was the best for packs?

8 Likes

I don’t know. Probably this month.

October 2018… because there wasn’t anything! lmaos away

In all seriousness I think my best pack month was March 2018, with the introduction of Orchestral Strings. I don’t even remember the drum pack that came out but the strings were a huge game changer in many ways. It really broadened the picture for Auxy, and I think that importance made it the best.

5 Likes

I have to say what ever month boom bass came out. I haven’t used a track without it.

Yeah that was a great a month

4 Likes

That’s when 7 skies new pack came out too. It was the mark of a new era.

4 Likes

I thought boom bass came out after destiny. Did it?
P.s. Seven skies is a staple pack. Love it so much.

3 Likes

Technically both Boom Basses and Destiny were both released when Auxy 5 debuted.

6 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was gonna say.

1 Like

none because imported samples > any in-app sounds

1 Like

fr tho i think the month signature pianos released was the best month, vintage keys is a close second. they’re really useful for lofi stuff

4 Likes

What about this month? Not only fried risers and panic attack, but also the new Auxy version!

I think i joined right after the Destiny sounds came out, and that’s one of my favorite packs so i choose whatever month when they came out

1 Like

November 2016 with Signature Pianos and January (or maybe February) 2017 with 7 Skies (I’m not 100% sure about the months). Those are the only packs I use in almost every song, though I’m interested in exploring all the sounds and expanding my vocabulary.

2 Likes

Then dont use Auxy :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Yeah agree with the seven skies but I didn’t think the pianos were that great. But do you know what would be awesome if they added multiple sample versions of the giant.

4 Likes

i don’t use auxy for my releases on my main account lol auxy is just a side project for me

1 Like

I use auxy but I never release anything lol. My library is now filled with thousands of unfinished tracks. (Might have to post them here so that they don’t go to waste :thinking:)

3 Likes

The month that Auxy 4 was released was the best month

I guess that’s not really a pack though

When Auxy 5 came out there was like 1500 drum sounds so I’d have to go with that

4 Likes

So January 2018

1 Like