What kind of sound packs would you like to see in the future?

Oh ahaha whoops thanks man, havnt updated it

Tuba cough

Edit: I say this because the tuba is pitched as high as a lead, even though it’s a bass instrument.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s within your budget, but a sound pack by Cliff Martinez would be amazing. He’s one of the most talented film composers working today, soundtracks for things like Drive, The Neon Demon, Solaris The Knick …And he constantly comes up with very distinct sonic signatures.

4 Likes

yeah why are the trombones and tubas leads that makes no sense

1 Like

I would love to see future bass, pop, and EDM for SURE.

1 Like

Or you can use Spray (demo sound sweeper)

:clap:wood :clap:winds

2 Likes

Wow this post is from 2017 and it’s still going xD

1 Like

I interviewed him for a newspaper piece once, could put Auxy in touch directly if there’s any interest.

Petition to make a tropical pack for auxy: day 3

5 Likes

I have an idea for like wobble bass pack, the basses don’t have to be that crazy, there might be tone for comb filter, shape for comb filter’s pitch…
Maybe another bass with some flanger
Another one something like Cone but more disturbing :sweat_smile:

I don’t know if there should be more…

5 Likes

Those would be great.

ya know spray wasn’t a thing when i posted that right?

5 Likes

Petition to make a a tropical pack for auxy:
Day 4

5 Likes

Dnb pls

2 Likes

i’d enjoy more woodwinds, specifically flute

1 Like

Help I think you read the future

1 Like

Alright, I’mma say it again— another all-chord pack. A big collection of clean, crispy chord sounds that work well for all genres. And to make matters even better, those chord sounds could make some pretty good leads too. Like, sounds with not much sustain, or maybe sounds with sustain, sounds with nice attack, or chord sounds with cool effects like phasers, for example.

The newest pack has a lot of cool effects. i think that the Auxy crew can deliver well for us. I mean, they knock it out of the park when they want to.

6 Likes

Oh, sorry

1 Like

XD yeah

1 Like