What kind of sound packs would you like to see in the future?

You’re right, there’s no way to separate out just the effect signal in Auxy (without the input signal). :+1:

I’d consider the reverb dial to be a wet/dry knob…?

But, as Xiejra correctly implies, when maxed out, you’re not getting a 100% wet-only signal, which is how proper wet/dry controls work.

A wet signal is not the ‘dry signal with the effect on it’.
The dry/source signal and the effect-only signal are typically two signals.

A wet/dry mixer has more in common with panning, as I understand it, a mix balance between two signals.

With Auxy, you’re simply bringing up the effect-only signal on top of the dry signal, not instead of the dry signal.
The dry source signal is always being played underneath.

Gotcha.
I’d kind of skimmed over the original comment… :clown_face:

It would be a nice addition.
I think we’re almost at the point of needing a basic mixing console (with busses).

yeah stuff like adding a master mix channel would be a lot easier to mix although mobile probably wouldnt handle too well

Make a riddim pack

Now that we have the sustainable subscription payment model to help fund development, I’m definitely thinking that we need more “real world” sounds. I’m talking orchestral sounds (strings, brass, woodwinds, orchestral/cinematic percussion, etc), world instruments (Asian, European, Middle Eastern, African, Indian, etc), rock guitars of various timbres, acoustic guitars snd pianos, saxophones, acoustic drums, etc.

Maybe working with this guy http://www.dskmusic.com and licensing his samples to be mixed into Auxy’s sample infrastructure could work. Cheers. :slight_smile:

More orchestral sounds would be amaaaaaaaaazing. Especially with shape/tone shtuff.

ANALOG SYNTHS! 8-BIT, 16-BIT SYNTHS! TRIANGLE. SQUARE. SINE. FM. SAW. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE LENPAI.

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

you can use gossip with full shape on

I WANT HARDSTYLE AND HARDCORE STUFF. please.

Blockquote

IT’S NOT THE SAME

oooooooooooooooooooooooooor you could use stress and the tone on full

Blockquote

STILL NOT THE SAME

ok if you say so.

more neuro and reeses please :heart_eyes:
would love more shifted snares n claps too!

Check out the Offset control. You can push any drum asset (or sample) forwards or backwards. :+1:

If you create something complex, using lots of sample slots (e.g. layering and randomly offseting snares, claps, and other percussion), you can render that out as a one-hit and bring it back in as a single one-hit sample.

-

I suspect (read: hope) that melodic sound packs might be the priority for a little while (maybe with a sprinkling of sound FX)…

…having just had 3300 drum sounds delivered in the update – but only 17 melodic sounds.

OH yeah i forgot about the offset knob! cheers.

yeah hopefully auxy will add a lot more melodic things later on!

Ooh ooh something like what flume uses

Go to freesound.org to get hardstyle things. I used them in this song. See if you like the sounds I used? Then go download them! https://soundcloud.com/anthony-la-rocca-4/infectious (I’m not trying to promote myself)