What kind of logo do I make with two Js?

I wanna make myself a logo that involves two Js but I don’t know what to do. Have any ideas?

1 Like

I think @anon34001995 could help you with that.

Personally do a reversed J and a normal J next to it or do a J then another J behind the first one, but out to the right a bit to be just visible.

1 Like

I like the normal and then reverse J idea!

1 Like

Jelmo is awesome at making logos but I want to make it myself so I can personalize it down to the smallest detail, get what I mean?

3 Likes

Why don’t you start off with drawing sketches first? I’d say draw at least five to ten ideas, then narrowing it down to which one you like most

2 Likes

Did you want the name in it or just the letter J’s?

If you put them tip to tip, and put on side it would sorta look like a sine wave. Which is neat. I like the side by side reversed J idea too.

1 Like

I like it too, though I know a few artists that have the same logo with a different letter. It’s common but nice.

Just the Js

That sounds like a great idea! Ima start working on it.

I’m in progress!

3 Likes

I’d say it’s best to work on a black-and-white version first. Create a PNG file of it, so that you can change it and do what you like.

1 Like

I have a black and white version too, trust me I wouldn’t do all that work and then restart again. :sleepy:

7 Likes

Damn that looks cool.

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Yours is waaay much better but this just came to my mind :d

1 Like

That’s pretty cool!

1 Like

Thanks