That he sure is!!
Just pray it gets featured
Yeah, let’s change it to R for Roaming The Streets.
Broem, let’s roam the land!
Ḃ̴̶̗̘͇̗̜̪͚̙͍͕̥̹̬̥͇͚͎̳͒̽ͬ̍̃ͩͦ͑̏ͧ̏ͤ̍̊̔ṙ̡̲̘͉̬̘̥͕̻̪̩̹ͫ̎̒ͣ̓̍͐ͥ̀̅̆͊̊̇̅͒̔́͠͡͠ͅo̸̴ͮ̏̅̊̽ͭ̐̿̐̏͛̅̎͋̄ͮ̾͌͞͏͉̲̱̳̼͍̲͎̺̭͖̣͈̪͔̪̪͙̜ë̈́͑҉̡͡͏̬̯̩̫̟̟̻̲̩͉̗m̸̺̘̠̺̭̱̼̿͗̍ͮ̅́̀̚,̡̱̣̖̟̰̤̲̏̍̿͋͂͌͋ͪͪͫ̃͋ͯ͒ͣ̓ͧ͂͟ͅ ̨̩̘̝͍̥̳͓̲̼͇͙ͩ̇͂̾ͦͩ̃̉̍̇ͥ̈́ͬ̑͑͑̀̉̚̕ͅͅͅl̢̢̻̦̜̱̜̣͔͖͚͈͖̱̰̱͋̒͌͛ͥͦ̓̎̊ͮͫ̓́̚ͅe̴̟̗̜͕̩̣̘̬͖̻̎ͯ̉̎ͯ̄ͣt̸̡͙̦̖͙̱̥̭̬̳̳̗̬̠͚̮̼̟ͭ̓̆ͮ͗ͣ͒̿̾̒ͫͥ̎ͥ’̝͎̘͔͊͊̒͘̕ͅs̡͗͒̄̊ͣ̑ͧ̆̔̇͛͛͒̒̚͏̥͇͔̜̖̻͙̻̦̭̜̞̘͙̥̠̬͔̞ ̨̙̬̞͚̞̟͔̯̼̣̀̾ͪ͗̒͊ͥ̑ͫͦͯ͛͞ͅȓ̡̡͉̠͓̝̞̥̘̣̥̞̠̼͇͈͍̺͈̑͊ͤͬ̅̓͗̑̓͆̂̏̌ͭ̎͒̈́̾́o̸̮̯͕̫͚ͪͯ̄̽́͋̔̓̌ͭ̈́̐͗ͩ̈̍͢͟a̢̛̜͚̙̬̱͖͍̜̞͔̰͖̐ͤͨ́͌̃͆̀͢͟m̴̟͙͙̪̱͈̳̫̼̝̖͚̝̣̳͓͕̾̇̔ͨ̑̉̒ͧͦͫ͊ͫ̉ͯ͋͘͘͝͠ ̴͇͕̮̫̈́̋̅̀̀͘͢͝ṯ̯̖̙̝̪̻͖͙̲̰̜̀̄͗̂̿̆̑̀̓̿ͧ̂ͩ̓̎ͧ̀́hͧ͗̊ͬ̑̒̀̔̈́͛ͯ̏̄̓̅͢͢͏̘̠̬e̡̞̩͉͎̜̗͉̜̺̞̠̣̦̜̥̞̫̔ͯ̑͂͒̓ͤ̐ͧ͊̃̆͆̌̇͗̈̚͢͟ ̶̸̧̬̝̝̝͈ͫ̋ͩͫͪͮ̏̔̉ͫ̓̌̽̇̕ļ͆̔̿̎̐̍͗ͬ̀͏͍̝̦̪̻a̢̧̛̝̖̪̭̟̫̜̎ͨ͗̋̽̾ͧͧͭņ̛̯̺̠̻͍̪̫͈̝̰̮̪͔̪̮͆̃̆͆ͯ̋͛̈́̒̀̚͜͡d̴̶̷̲̰̦̠̬̝̤̾̐̄ͩ͛̑ͬͥ͊̓̒̌ͦͥ͂͢!̸͎̯̫̳̉͊̑ͤͨ͌ͫ͛̄ͦ̉̽͌ͥͪ̀́͟
Press F to feral model
Step one: come up with a really unique idea with intricate drum fills and complex syncopation.
Step two: realise I have no idea how to transfer it into Auxy
Step three: make future bass instead
This is the part that counts
eXcusE mE itS sWeEt SAw noT SprAy yoU iMbeCilE
well I think they’re saying spray is the new instrument most commonly used for wubs now
but maybe people use sweet saw now because that’s nice too…
If I want to make a hip hop/trap beat first I have to take the beat and i have to put it over the bad and boujee lyrics, and if it sounds good, its a good beat.
I must say…
nerf silk lmao
I need to hear that
Honestly i listen like 300 times to alasen’s tracks lol
People saying the memes thread needs to come back when we already have one right here
I usually sit down, make something bad.
Come back, work on it a bit, change one thing and then W H O A H
and then an entire song happens.
For a generic future bass tracks… This is usually exactly what I do (My ritual lol)
- Make a generic beat to write a song over
- Make a melody
- Make a chord progression to accompany the melody
- Copy the chord progression over
(Copy and paste 4 layers of chords if you want the Melody to shine through, and have the chords support the melody)
(Copy and paste 6 layers of chords if you want the Chords to shine through, and the melody to be in the background/ no melody at all)
- Add bass - I usually stick to 3-4 basses for future bass tracks. One sub and two synth basses. (Once in a while I throw in an additional highpassed 808 bass)
- Delete the generic drum loop I make at the beginning and make 2 custom drum kits. Refill the track with new and more detailed drum loops.
- Make fills. (Drum and melodic)
- Add transitional features. Normal and reversed impacts, rises, and sweeper effects.
- Pitch bends. Work on highhat and 808 bass pitch bends.
- Render project and export to Garageband. Increase the tracks gain or master volume by 30%
(Auxy’s tracks are usually a bit quiet, so I increase the master volume a bit to help out)
- Post track to soundcloud privately, and send it out to a few trusted artists for their opinion.
11.5 Make any adjustments to the track
- Officially post the track.
There is alot more random detailed things I usually throw in to each track but, this is the gist of what I do XD
I write music mostly while on a train, plane or on busses, that’s why auxy is the perfect tool for me coz it’s with me wherever I am.
But there’s mostly the same progress on each of the tracks:
- start with some drums
- add the basic bass line
- start to produce pattern variations which at a certain point either let me stop because I loose interest or
- let me start the arrangement
- at this point I will get most likely addicted to the project (if not happened before) and I won’t think about anything else. I hear the track over and over and over again
- adjusting instruments and arrangements
- start previewing the mostly finished to friends
Hugs from Zurich