What is Auxy Jam?

@lenberg @Fredrik Que?

App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1488320391?uo=4&at=10l4Ky&ct=forum

7 Likes

owo
que es esto

1 Like

That looks like the original version of auxy.

1 Like

Weird, this is the original version of Auxy for iPad, why is it released as a new app?

2 Likes

The new logo is fire.
It says it IS from Auxy. The picture show it having new and improved sounds. Super cool!

4 Likes

Thats what I was thinking. I remember using this old version of auxy. Even the logo is the same as the old one, just not green.

EVERYONE!
Recently @lenberg made the post asking for our VERY favorite sounds. He was “putting together a collection of sorts…” right?

THIS is what it’s for!

Auxy has given us a one time purchase app that gives us our “favorite sounds”
This is the most amazing thing ever!

This helps so many artists! I mean, yeah. It can be kinda tough to pay for the monthly subscription. This can really help allot of the younger artists out there who are still in school. Thanks you guys!

12 Likes

I wasn’t around for the old Auxy. Could someone tell me what it was like?

3 Likes

Its almost exactly the same as this new app. Only with a different selection of sounds. And a green logo.

1 Like

I think it’s also for people who can’t afford Auxy Premium but have an iPad to run it on. All the people who don’t like the subscription too

7 Likes

Should the devs change the logo for Auxy so it used Jam’s icon? Maybe Jam’s icon can change to an outlined version of current Jam? I’m seeing more companies use a logo strikingly similar to Auxy’s current icon, so rebranding it to another logo might help the app stand out.

3 Likes

Yeahhhh. This kind of counters the talk Lenberg was part of recently, and not to sound like whatever, but this is a business not altruism. If the vast majority of users are on smaller devices (iPod touch, iPhone) this really doesn’t make sense (being iPad only).

But, ok.

3 Likes

Whoa, wait! The OG program is back but with the new sounds!

Edit: why 8 dollars? That is stupid!

I do not need it. I already have the OG program.

1 Like

Its good to see Auxy Classic App back :blush::blush::blush::heart::heart:

I already own Classic iPad app

Anyone taken the plunge?

Wondering if this version retains the MIDI functionality from the original app?

3 Likes

I’m hard pressed to do it without some kind of confirmation this isn’t just a muck up.

4 Likes

if this is really from auxy,

holy noodle i love u and this app omg

This doesn’t help me at all, cause IDK what the old version was like. :joy: How similar/different is it to the Auxy app we have today?

EDIT: Plus I haven’t got the new version of Auxy Jam either. Debating if I should purchase the app or save up for subscription, to do major changes to some of my current projects.

2 Likes