What if there was a way to add more then 20 instruments to your projects!

Hey how’s it going? I was using auxy and thinking gosh I wish I could add more instruments to my project. And then it hit me why not limit the amount of loops you can put in a scene image
but not limit the amount of instruments u can put in your projects.

That shouldn’t affect the cpu usage opposed to being able to use every instrument in each section.

3 Likes

sorry i don’t get what you’re saying?

1 Like

Do you know the part where u can divi up your song into different sections?
They should limit how many instruments u can place in those but not limit how many I struments u can add to the song.

1 Like

I feel like the limit helps me keep my songs simple and not over complicated, and with the new addition of the drum kit slots, I don’t really have a need for more instruments. I don’t know, just my opinion! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My phone already does that for me when the audio crashes due to the number of instruments. My phone sucks

4 Likes

I feel you I have an iPod touch.

1 Like

Yeah I get what you mean although for me I feel is to much of a limiter and doesn’t let me bring my projects to it’s full potential. I’ve actually added more instruments through combining two projects.

4 Likes

Simply put, older devices can’t handle 20 instruments at the same time, especially if the automation is heavy. I’ve had that problem in Auxy 4 when all 16 slots were filled and the automation was heavy. Wasn’t a pleasant experience.

3 Likes

I don’t have an iPod touch. I have an iPhone 6. I said phone. I meant phone.

1 Like

iPods have lower cpu usage then phones so I was suggesting that my iPod crashes as well if not more, not that you had an iPod touch. Lol no one has an iPod touch these days. :joy:

1 Like