What headphones/earphones do you use to produce?

I just picked up a pair of Logitech G433 today and they’re quite good. Still getting used to them though. So I’m just curious what everyone else uses?

3 Likes

I just play it out loud idk where my headsets went

5 Likes

I used a pair of Boze QC headphones but since I upgraded to an iPhone 8 I now have an Mpow H7 Bluetooth headset from prime day sale

3 Likes

BeatsX3, and SRS-XB22 speaker

2 Likes

AirPods (mine are broken though, I have to get them replaced again) and Sennheiser HD 400S. I’d definitely recommend the Sennheiser’s to any producer, though non-producers won’t appreciate them much.

3 Likes

Skullcandy earbuds from Ross, the base model, meaning they don’t have a built in mic, however not having that extra mic piece means less parts to break, so they last a bit longer. Sound quality is pretty decent, and the price… is only $5.99 USD.

And when Im not using headphones/earbuds I just listen through my iPads speaker I don’t mind haha

3 Likes

I use Behringer headphones. Not the best, but not the worst.

3 Likes

normal wired Apple earbuds are pretty good :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Bose on-the-ear wireless

1 Like

$30-$40 Sony noise cancelling on-ears for on the go, and a nice pair of Senheisers for everyday production.

I used Sennheiser for about ~15 years, and have nothing but good things to say about them.
I made the switch to AKG a few years ago, mostly for comfort, and they’re A+ as well.

I also have a few pairs of AIAIAIs I use for DJing, and as travel cans.

3 Likes

Sennheiser HD380’s here. Much enjoyment, very flat response. For quick and dirty production I just use the Apple earbuds and then listen back later on the Senns.

1 Like

Headphones (open): Sennheiser HD580, AKG K240M
Earbuds: Betron YSM1000, Symphonized NRG 2.0

The Sennheisers are the most accurate and the priciest, while the under-$20 Betron earbuds are the cheapest, yet surprisingly good.

1 Like

Car speakers.

5 Likes

I agree. My original ones that shipped with an iPhone 5S (not mine) broke after about 5 years of use, so I reordered them. I love the plastic case they used to come it, still use it on the daily

1 Like

Apple earbuds for production, audio technica m40x for mixdown

I use the prepackaged earbuds that came with my Galaxy, better noise cancelation and a better soundstage, the songs are clearer and the bass is not overdone

1 Like

Shout out to Oontz Budz bluetooth. The quality is far superior to anything standard issued with phones these days. Fairly priced on Amazon too

Just wanted to say that I just got AppleAir pods, and they are super dope!!! Bass is good, and the noise canceling is fairly decent! These are cool!!

1 Like

My only gripe about them is that they leak a lot of sound

1 Like