What Headphones do you use?

What is that?

It’s a disorder that bends one’s ability to hear, by pitch and/or time, and may cause deafness.

1 Like

These bad boys which only costed $70

1 Like

That must really suck. Sorry to hear buddy

1 Like

These are amazing. I can’t believed the price… that’s equivalent to $1000 Australian XD

2 Likes

Ive seen a big difference so heres how to decide this. Which do you prefer?

• headphones
  • earbuds

0 voters

Ew.

5 Likes

That must really suck. I hope they find a cure for that soon :frowning:

2 Likes

I either use my headphones or my ears.

The Classic

1 Like

same. Your’s look cooler then mine though.

Nice. Just got the TMA-2 Studio set
Loving the sound, but regarding fit Im considering returning them for sone Beyerdynamics …

4 Likes

Fun fact - one of the clients of the place I used to work for was Beyer Dynamic out on Long Island in NY. It was a small repair shop and I got to meet some of the folks who repaired the headsets and likely refurbed them. Really cool people, the office wasn’t anything fancy but it was a cool place to go as a total audio nerd.

3 Likes

Eh, it kinda comes and goes.

2 Likes

revives old topic

Beats Bluetooth Headphones, awesome quality :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Beats Solo 2 wired, in the S I C C blue color.

3 Likes

My skullcandy Smokin Buds broke so now I’m using a depressing pair of generic off-brand earbuds.

they’re actually not that bad tbh

I use these badboyes
Yes, I actually wear these out in public

10 Likes

Here they be, my white/silver beats and my trusty red Sony earbuds.

I got the headphones as a Christmas gift and bought the red ones after my 20000000th pair of earbuds broke. Those red earbuds have been through a whole lot yet they still work, lol. (they nearly got eaten by my cat a few times. no joke. i’ve washed em off whenever that happened haha)

I tend to switch between the two. Sometimes if my headphones are on my head for too long they cause an itchy discomfort, and sometimes if the earbuds are in my ears for too long they make my ears feel clogged up if that makes sense.

3 Likes

It’s not messed up, it’s just well-loved

3 Likes