What equipment do you use while you’re producing on Auxy?

I was wondering what you’re ”set-up” is.
I personally use an iPhone 8 and Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H9 headphones and that’s pretty much it.
edit I also use a Samick piano to help think of melodies

2 Likes

I use my iPad Pro and some headphones. Sometimes I have FL Studio open for extra sound editing and sometimes I plug into speakers. Also I have a keyboard if I’m having trouble thinking of a good melody.

1 Like

I have Bob Marley’s, an iPhone 6s, and a Yamaha keyboard, as well as a laptop with ableton live 9

3 Likes

Ooo yay iPhone 8! How are you liking it?

1 Like

Wait can you plug the keyboard into the iPhone using that camera connection kit things and log it into Auxy or no?

No auxy doesn’t support midi/keyboard input. Maybe someday

1 Like

I use an iPad (newest model) with either Apple EarPods or a JBL CHarge 3 speaker. Or sometimes with just the internal speakers lol

Uh headphones

No I use an amp and a guitar

I’ve got some noise cancelling headphones, a trusty iPad Air and a keyboard if I’m really really stuck :joy::joy:

I use my iPad Pro to produce, and I listen with my brother’s Beats headphones. I might get my bro’s old phone soon so maybe I’ll start producing in that instead. :wink:

1 Like

I use my iPhone 6 with a SMS audio headphones Star Wars special edition lol

3 Likes

my phone, my old apple headphones or my set of TDK’s if @ home, and an old stereo system from 1992 if i wont end up bothering anyone else in the house

It’s pretty awesome because I upgraded straight from a 5S!

1 Like

an iPhone 6, noise cancelling Bluetooth headphones, and cheap ol Yamaha keyboard

1 Like

iPhone 5s, and V-MODA Crossfade Headphones.

1 Like

i use an iPhone 6 with some bass boosted headphones. I come up with melodies on my piano, sometimes i also use a JBL Flip 4

1 Like

iPad mini 4 and some cheap JVC headphones from ASDA lol but they do the job good.

1 Like

I use an iPad ( idk model ) and whichever headphones are nearest :joy:
I also use my pitch perfect ears and my abnormally musical brain.

1 Like

Probably my fingers

2 Likes