What does a star on a soundcloud profile mean?

I have seeen a few producers that have stars after their names on soundcloud. For example, @Auxy and @blackocean. Do you know what this means? Does it mean they have a lot of followers or are good at something?

3 Likes

It means they have a pro account. https://soundcloud.com/pro

2 Likes

It means that SoundCloud pays them 1 million dollars every month. Jkjk it’s when you pay for pro

8 Likes

it means Pro or Pro Unlimited. (i have the latter). more detailed stats, and also infinite upload time.

2 Likes

It means they have a pro account! Like @Southborne @anon35891271 myself and some others!

1 Like

Haha don’t we wish!

1 Like

Southborne doesn’t have a pro account lol

Doesn’t he? I thought he did

Nope. :smiley: just checked.

Damn he needs to invest in it

1 Like

Ye. Me too lol

1 Like

When ur too much of a peasant to have a Pro account so u just make a second account for free Instead

5 Likes

I have Pro (not unlimited). Like @blackocean was saying, more upload time and detailed stats. Now, you may be wondering, why someone like me would have it. I’m glad you asked (seriously I’m bringing this up because I wish I had known this sooner :grinning: ) The SINGLE reason I have it is because you can upload updated versions of tracks without reposting, so you don’t have to delete and repost when you hear those little issues you want to fix after posting. There was one time awhile back when someone reposted one of my tracks and there were some comments, and I was so honored. And then I realized the kick was too heavy on certain speakers so I deleted it and reposted, and lost all that. Pro is great for those who have that OCD-like drive to make your tracks perfect. It’s $7.00/month.

7 Likes

I’m out
I can’t afford it

3 Likes

Jkjk

2 Likes

Pro account is worth it, I got it to replace songs audio files mainly

3 Likes

I got it because I ran out of time lmao

2 Likes

Means that thou’st’ve possesseth abundant quantities of

clout

7 Likes

Dude. I can’t afford it XD

3 Likes

I hope u can get it. I don’t want your plays to run out lol. It’s such a bad feeling

1 Like