What do you guys want tutorials on?

I’m on the verge of making new Auxy tutorial videos, but I want to know what the community wants first.
SO.
What do you guys want to learn from me?

7 Likes

How to get all the souls in dark souls pls. J k. It’d be helpful if you went through each sound pack and made a guide on how to effectively employ those sounds, so newcomers can quickly make sense of the seemingly nonsensical instrument names

2 Likes

Or instrument combos. I’m personally interested in those.

3 Likes

Demonstrate some drum roll / drum fill techniques.

2 Likes

Do something. Anything.

Perhaps some of the interesting ways automations can change the sound of an instrument?

silk silk silk

2 Likes

EhuM…futurebass…EhHum

1 Like

Instrument combos. Which ones go together the best.

All you need to know about wubs.

How to master melodies.

How to master fancy complex drum beats.

1 Like

DANK CRISPY FUTURE BASS TIPS

(Complete sentence)

2 Likes

how to stop getting queued with toxic players and throwers in overwatch, and also how to make bomb grilled cheese using only a tomato and a boomarang

11 Likes

Please anyone do something on storytelling/Track building, hence, Scenes length for buildup, pre, drop, chorus, etc etc.

I know that’s different for genres - but maybe keeping a general overview would help so many here?

If no ones willing to do it, I’ll be reading and learning about it anyway and then do a video myself maybe. Please let me be lazy and just do it before :smiley: <3

5 Likes

Demonstration Video on creating uplifting build ups and drum fills…

1 Like

How to get clear audio from my iphone to my windows laptop.

1 Like

Maybe some cool synth layers with default sounds?

Just gonna say this right now, there’s like 3 options for layers with the OG sounds. It’d be a 30 second vid.

2 Likes

What about cool synth layers in general?

How to make a dark reese basslines like Noisia

PLZ synth layers please

1 Like

More in depth on melodies

Click bait

“I tried making an edm banger on an iPhone, and this is what happened…”

3 Likes

It would be great to get some inspiration how to continue with, develop or complete all those projects one has. I have like 20 projects that I cannot complete or that I’m stuck with but sounds to good to just delete.