What did you guys get for Christmas? (2018)

weird shaped guitar :open_mouth: :drum:

The guitar seems normal to me

My dad got a piano and I think my mom also got a piano for us. :laughing:

The Auxy shirts are so sick, I wish I could buy one

I don’t need too much processing power for what I’ll be using it for, but that’s still a valid point

New, yet not bluetooth, headphones

I got a ton of stuff! The most notable things are an AKAI midi keyboard and a Novation Launchpad. I’m hypeeeeddddd

Hope everybody had a merry Christmas and I hope everybody also has a happy new year!

Corded headphones are better in my opinion.

That’s awesome. Especially the Novation launchpad.

For sure, if you’re using them while writing a track BT gonna be a nightmare. It doesn’t matter AS MUCH in Auxy since there’s no midi in or playing surface, but when you start using a controller or working with any kind of live input it’s just not a good experience.

Yeah, I have a wireless JBL E45BT headset that I use for composition. There’s almost no latency.

Wireless or Bluetooth though? I had a pair of wireless cans back in the day and latency was basically nil. They connected to big transceiver. Bluetooth is really the problem protocol :confused:

there are a good number of wireless headphones that have next to no latency, but the the current sound quality between corded and wireless headphones still goes to wired.

I got another helicopter pad, a golden tux, advanced-release PS5 and some socks.

Daaaaaang, socks? man who cares about that other stuff, you got some socks?

i got a novation launchkey midi keyboard, headphones, a new ipad case, socks, and some money… it was a pretty solid christmas

Bluetooth. There’s a cord that came with them though, which is useful sometimes.

Nice - yeah I had a decent pair a few years back that were BT with a cord override. It was nice to have options.

Some clothes, money, and a Switch heh