We need to fix the forums!

The devs barely talk to us these days

2 Likes

lol we still need to fix the forums

in my opinion the way to fix the forums is to declutter the actual talk to the endless stream of useless self promo. i myself have taken to only posting on here to promote my tracks which shouldn’t be the case realistically

think about it. unless it’s one of the elite top tier producers that the devs like to lord over quite literally everyone else, when was the last time you actually clicked on someone’s track?

4 Likes

Well well well

Hello everyone let me introduce myself to everyone. My name is theLOV3Ddays & I make trap music on my YT channel. I’m actually 12 years old.

1 Like

Hi use this please for introductions, thanks

2 Likes

Is that really possible for a introduction?

Can you tell me how to copy the whole thing?

The first post has instructions, highlight the whole thing and hit the quote or just copy and paste it in a reply.

1 Like

Okay thank you

I will try my best to do this

Done you should check it out.

See, I’m not the only one, but it is true, the elite has been gone for a while due to the absence of the devs

1 Like

I understand that you may have felt upset by @akabillposters but he was not suspended due to being extremely rude. He was suspended because he was getting impatient with the devs for not addressing his concerns multiple times. He presented a few valid points in a mostly respective manner in the 5.2 closed thread. However, when they claimed that what he was asking for was not a priority or unimportant, he got upset. I understand though, that his suspension was also due to when he got upset. Had he gotten mad in another thread this wouldn’t have happened. However, this was in a thread where the update had just come out and he was attacking the devs a bit too much, considering they had just come out with a huge update and many new features. I believe his suspension was due to ill timing. Had I not been taking a break from auxy, I myself may have experienced the same fate.

I don’t know what changed when I was gone. Before I left, I was upset about the subscription and was arguing against it. Billposters was one of the people who were against me, protecting the devs. Something must have changed. Maybe he got angry or tired of being the devs protector when they gave him nothing in return, or idk. He clearly wanted to give criticism but he just stepped over the line of what is considered courteous and what is nice. However, this is why I feel that he may deserve a second chance. I believe this because I have only seen one thread in which he did this and maybe he could learn to be a bit more courteous. This could be risky but his account could be reterminated should things go downhill.

For now, I just think of him as yet another member of the auxy community who was removed for speaking his mind too aggressively. I don’t support his choices, there are better ways to argue, but I do feel sad because now nobody comes on this platform for anything but self promo. Without his presence, there are no longer any critics or people to give feedback. The community has gotten tired and bland, and when I do come on here I leave as soon as I’ve come because there is nothing of interest.

People don’t even help each other with WIPs anymore. What kind of community is this?

3 Likes

Hey chill. What do you think for new demo sounds & drums for Auxy 7?

Maybe use the Auxy sounds topic for this, or make a new one? Thanks.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introducing Auxy 6: Big Updates to Instruments and Effects

It made more sense than this topic. If you don’t find a topic that fits after searching, please make a new one. I am not making topics for people. Please don’t munge up totally unrelated things in one thread. Thanks.

4 Likes

Exactly, that’s what I thought

2 Likes

akabillposters was silenced for being opinionated. just like i have been in the past.

3 Likes