We Need an Official Discord Community Page!

Hey guys, it has recently come to my attention that there is no official Auxy community page on Discord! I think it would be great if one was created by a developer or someone else of a higher status in the Auxy community, such as @lenberg, @Fredrik, or even @iammane. Tell me what you guys think about potentially creating an official Auxy page on Discord. Thanks!
(Also I put this as #random category, feel free to correct me on that)

there is already one

There’s already an official Auxy server on discord, if that’s what you’re looking for. Here’s a link: https://discord.gg/VA5tXeR

1 Like

it’s dead as a doornail though, mainly because people go to another server that’s tangentially related but not completely focused on Auxy itself.

…I guess this means that this server needs a level of interactivity like the other one to stay afloat.

4 Likes

Yes, I would agree with that

Sorry, I couldn’t find it when I looked. When I looked up “Auxy” or “Auxy Pro” or even “Auxy community”
I showed no results. Anyway, thanks for the link.

1 Like

yeah discord pages dont come up in google searches (at least ive never heard of that being a thing). Which is honestly why i think the disco should be at least kept around because it is a searchable community (as kinda ded as it is sometimes) that we can move to the actually active discord groups

1 Like

I didn’t search with google, I searched on discord. But I agree with you.

1 Like