Water - by YANEECK

Hello, hello,
I have just published my new track: https://soundcloud.com/yaneeck/water
It took me a (long) while to finish the track, but I hope you’ll like it. I do :slight_smile:
Take care,
Tomasz

2 Likes

Awesome! Really like where you took it at 2:20ish giving off this great Royksopp vibe. As always your composition is incredibly thoughtful. Sounds great overall the mix is solid, well done my man :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great job Tomasz!! I love it! Thanks for sharing the early draft with me. The final version turned out really good my friend. When do we get “Earth”? :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words :slight_smile:
I don’t think that “Earth” will come very soon since I’ve just made “Water” which took me a few weeks of trials and (mostly) errors :disappointed_relieved:
Then again, I’m not a machine :slight_smile: and maybe I’ll create a new song this week? It happened to me before to be suddenly very creative, so…who knows? Wish me luck :sunglasses:
After all the most important and the hardest thing is to begin, don’t you think?

2 Likes

You’re welcome my friend. It’s very good. And yes, starting is the hardest part. Keep me posted when you do start “Earth”…would love to hear the progress. :wink:

1 Like

Will do :+1:

1 Like

I like it.
Feels a little underdeveloped in parts (imo), but still very much like it.

As always, love you’re progressions.

…and that counter-melody at 2:3 is pure Plaid. Gave me chills. Love it!

:+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I am an impatient person so maybe you’re right about underdeveloped parts :slight_smile:
Anyway I am grateful for your opinion.
It feels so well to read such positive words :slight_smile:

Can you give me more details on this Plaid thing?

1 Like

:smiley: a good thing

1 Like

I didn’t know these gents :wink:
I’ll listen to their music then. Thanks for the reference!

1 Like