Vocal Cuts soundpack - Thoughts?

New soundpack, Sure have a lot to say about this one…

Get it… a lot to “say”… it’s a vocal soundpack… no? … oh

Y’all have anything you wanna say about it? :joy:

7 Likes

I like it a lot, it seems to be easier to work with since Intonations was all lyrics so it was hard to manipulate the right way.

3 Likes

Vocal chops

Bleh

Where’s Fried Risers 2?

3 Likes

Y e s

I love this so friggin much!

Not a big fan. I don’t know… it seems we haven’t had a really solid pack in a while. Thanks though Auxy.

1 Like

Why is it called vocal cuts when all they are called is chops?? :joy::joy:

Idk odd thought

1 Like

I enjoy it a lot. This is a lot better than Innotations because it was so hard to find the right chop within the hundreds of sounds.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s way easier.
You’re right.

Not a necessary addition by any stretch of the word.

7 Likes

I like both of them. (And the new one is much better & more useful than Vocal Shouts pack.) This one is good for just random assembly, the previous vocal pack (Intonations) was good for creating longer phrases, siince you get a whole lot of samples that are lyrically/harmonically related. I look forward to mixing them up. Nice one Auxy/Black Octopus!

1 Like

I agree w @GioMakyo I like them both for pretty much the same reasons! I shoulda copied and pasted that. seriously tho easier to use than the other. I enjoy using vocal samples since I can’t sing or usually use my six year daughters voice for uhhh voices on my tracks. But uhh yeah love the pack

1 Like

So yeah basically I LOVE it. Nuff said.

Haha good point

I mean yeah it’s a sound but how about more synths and less vocals; vocal chops are readily available online

2 Likes

Sounds like half the vocal cuts either come from innotation or itself

1 Like