Untitled - Mr Mooo [Project]

Hello!

I have a track which I’ve been working on for quite a while. I’m pretty proud of it, and I keep wanting myself to post it. But I really want a repost on this. You will probably listen to this and think "what is this cow thinking he will never get a repost from this???’ and if you think that, please tell me. After all my stuff is still trash… :grin:

Anyway, I keep wanting to post this but I have a case of perfectionism. I want it to be the best I can do, so I never get around to posting it.

Any tips on how I could improve this would be great. Any feedback on this like ‘lol this is trash’ is great as well.

Please help this cow in need.

The track: https://app.auxy.co/projects/3__IkCgzmDG7u2yJq1mtNQ==

Mr Mooo

2 Likes

Hey man, sounding great!

A few things… maybe make the drop a little more dramatic (I would probably have some exciting toms at the end of the build, but there’s other ways to do this). In the drop I would recommend a stronger kick and doing one on every beat. Also I like the idea of the piano melody thing that dances around in the, just make sure all the notes fit with the chords. And also I might choose a different sound for the siren.

Once again, good work! It’s a great track, like the inspirational vibe. Being kinda picky here, but just trying this give you some ideas of things that could maybe improve it a bit. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

6 Likes

I think the drums need to be stronger at the drop.

2 Likes

Thanks for your comments and feedback guys! :grin:

Love the title of your song!

1 Like

Thanks! Any recommendations for the siren?

1 Like

Yeah, sure! Maybe silk like this: https://app.auxy.co/projects/LzlK0m0XoPEBGDmTNdCoYw== To match the rest of the track it should probably have reverb so I took off the volume automation (because it cuts off the reverb) and replaced it with actual notes.

1 Like

Thanks. It sounds really good

1 Like

Hmm… I added a strong kick on every beat but because the chords have ducker it sounds kinda odd…

1 Like

Oh ok, well I’m not sure then. Maybe experiment around but if something else doesn’t sound better than just leave it as is :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cool