Unnamed Auxy Radio Cast 2020 thing

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

22 Likes

Bro we will see when the covid-19 is gone. I will give you some of my songs that are… how many minutes has the song have to be?

1 Like

I do really like this idea, although maybe the guests shouldn’t always be decided by us and instead use this as an opportunity for smaller/newer artists in the community to make themselves known. Other than that I’m fully on board.

9 Likes

I’m 10000% down to see this happen :ok_hand:

7 Likes

You sure bout’ that?

1 Like

10000%

10 Likes

I really like that idea Octave

3 Likes

This is a great idea!

2 Likes

Sounds awesome bro! I’m pumped!

1 Like

I would like to sign up for the role of viewer. Trust me, I have a lot of expertise in these kinds of roles.

6 Likes

Wait what is the content of the streams? Is it an interview? There is DJ set mixing though and that confuses me. Is it a set being played?

Part chat Part interview. The set is pre mixed beforehand until i find a way to stream through their audio source. I want it to be fun and informative, not too serious.

I could do live on my part but im not sure how to go about with thirdparty…

1 Like

Ah yeah I’m totally down to be the guest sometime but otherwise I’ll watch probably

Looking forward to hear from you ! :))

2 Likes

I’d be down for guest spots, or even just as a watcher! Maybe even an occasional host from time to time!

…Look, I don’t have high marks in Theatre Arts for nothin’, yeah? And in Drama back in Grade 10, I did a radio play with a few other guys, it was so much fun! (It was HALF AN HOUR LONG! None of the others were half of that length.)

I’ve got experience narrating stuff, I think I’m… somewhat qualified? I sound like I’m bragging lmao but still… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

DM me, we can work something out

this is my first post hail me I’m pro

2 Likes

I would love to be a guest

2 Likes

same here, but time is more of a thing against me lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I feel like time zones would definitely be an issue

2 Likes