Unicorns Retiring?

I have had the pleasure of being awarded with 3 beautiful unicorns on my disco profile from the 2017 Auxy forum awards. However, I am concerned about the end of this year. Will winners get to keep their unicorns or will the unicorns be wiped from all, to make way for the new ones of 2018, assuming we do the awards again?

1 Like

Once a unicorn bonds with it’s owner, there’s no separating them. That would be cruel.

And yes, the 2018 Forum Awards will occur at the end of the year, with more Unicorns up for grabs.

11 Likes

I just don’t understand how someone can simultaneously care for three mystical animals. It worries me.

11 Likes

I agree with this. Maybe you should consider putting your unicorns up for adoption @aUstin_Haga ;3

7 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

You need to find the right person, someone whos committed to this kind of thing.

3 Likes

Someone like me for sure ;3

2 Likes

i have personally heard that unicorns require a lot of love and care

2 Likes

Yo, I’ll take one

3 Likes

I’d say you’d earned one of your own as the member with the most likes on your posts…

c

13 Likes

Good point.

NotMiles has:

• Most topics read of all time.
  • Most likes given of all time.
  • Most likes received of all time.
20 Likes

I have a suggestion with this,

What if we have different emojis for different achievements from certain members in the disco?

For example, because of this achievement that NotMiles has gotten, he should obtain a cat emoji

What do you think?

4 Likes

Ohh that’s a good idea, but it would be cool if we kept all the animals…rare, like unicorns

4 Likes

Dang sorry @MisterMaster I guess I keep posting these in the wrong topics :joy:

2 Likes

Jesus christ I have an addiction

5 Likes

We should have turtles as well. Just a thought.

6 Likes

is mayonnaise an animal

7 Likes

If I get a unicorn
I’m going to name it

Bubbles

2 Likes

Maybe this year I will be granted the unicorn…

imma get one, watch me