[Unicorn Challenge 🦄] Insurgency LP Remix Contest - Winners Announced

Hachiwara w/ Aqzi

2 Likes

good choice :wink:

1 Like

Everyone, there is a week left until the deadline! If you have entered the contest, make sure to submit your tracks in this thread before next Sunday (March 31). I will start judging all of the entries the next day. Hopefully the results will be in by the end of the week!

2 Likes

@DHO @Insolidarity @MrSerpent @Jax @Andrew_Adams @Tolberto @Tree @AnirudhKhanna @stereofield @Thomaisho

If you were pinged, that probably means that you haven’t submitted your track yet. Just a quick reminder that the deadline for the contest is coming up! (read the post above)

If I pinged you and you have finished, that probably means that I don’t have a link to your song. I will only be judging remixes that have a functioning soundcloud link in this thread, so make sure to post that here by April 1st!

5 Likes

@Ninjendo @V-M @Pilo @IAATOE @Jourdain

I can only ping 10 people per post :stuck_out_tongue:
Please read the above posts!

2 Likes

Im dropping out. Sorry, I’ve been busy with irl stuff. Good luck to the rest of ya

6 Likes

I tried to remix it and accidentally changed it into a completely different song :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

that’s ok! as long as it has some elements of the original track, it’s still a remix.

1 Like

Sorry @HYDRANS but I have to drop out if this contest. I wish all of you luck!

1 Like

I haven’t worked on it since my initial entry. :sweat_smile: I’ll probably resubmit that one.

1 Like

Everyone, the deadline is today!

I will most likely start judging tomorrow, but I might not get to it right away.
You can expect the results by next Sunday at the latest!

Also, thanks to everyone who entered. I never expected that this many people would participate!

11 Likes

I will try and upload mine asap.

1 Like

Sorry, I couldn’t get any more ideas… Won’t be submitting

1 Like

A jazzy little jam, my take on Purple Magic by @HYDRANS. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
https://soundcloud.com/dhomusic/hydrans-purple-magic-dho-remix

1 Like

Had a blast, by the way.

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/jourdain-moton-790773593/hydrans-aqzi-its-about-to GLAD I MADE IT BEFORE THE DEADLINE BUT MAN, MAKE SURE TO HAVE A TOAST AND VAPE AND PLAY THIS REMIX OVER AND OVER… THANK YOU! GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK, I NEED TO KNOW IF PRODUCING IS REALLY WHAT IM MEANT TO DO OR IM JUST DELUSIONAL

2 Likes

Watch this entire contest was an April Fools Joke. :joy:

9 Likes

Thats what we like to call playing the long con.

8 Likes

intensity

2 Likes

Everyone, I am almost done with judging!
The results should be out shortly.

Also, I would like to thank @MisterMaster for helping me organize this contest.
(His entry was awesome, too!)

3 Likes