Twill - NotMiles :notmiles:

Twill

:spotify:

3 Likes

My man, fantastic. Longer songs like this usually don’t hold my interest but you switched things up enough that I stayed engaged. Very smooth, very good! Get more tags on there!!!

2 Likes

ohboy

1 Like

Thank you very much! What tags should I add? I’m honestly not sure.

ohyis

I mean, it’s kinda funky. Some other genre tags. The key if you know it, I think you put tempo? I don’t know how much those two help, but I figure if someone is SPECIFICALLY looking for stuff at a certain speed or key then that will help

1 Like

I’m not really sure what the genre is. House maybe?

Sure, I am tasting some funk as well. That might just be me though. When I listened to this, the FIRST thing I thought was Jamiroquai, which is pretty cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is sooo good! Eight minutes long and yet I want to listen to it again already. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Except I’m busy so I can’t. But I would. Great work!

1 Like

So creative and different as always, and I agree with the previous comments. Longer songs for me get uninteresting fast, but you managed to keep me listening. Its seems funky to me as well, now that y’all mention it. Awesome use of “Wasp?” Great song all in all. Keep up the unique style that is “NotMiles”

Versatility: 9/10
Creativity: 10/10
Predictability: 8/10
Use Of Instruments/Automation: 8/10
Feeling: 10/10

Overall: 45/50 Awesome job!

1 Like

ur good bro

1 Like

I am? Well, thank you!

Thanks for the feedback! Also, Wasp didn’t come out back when I made this.

Which sound was it?

When in the song did the sound start?

2:11

Bee + Racer

Ohh, ok

Still super good!

1 Like

This song has more comments than plays, lmao

1 Like