[Tropical house / EDM] Collab?

Hey all!

First post! I’ve been using Auxy with my mates for over a year now, I feel I should branch out to do more than producing songs every sort of 2months to a crowd of 3​:joy::joy: I find there is a lack of this genre (Tropical House) on Auxy, even so wanting to collab pre Auxy 5. I hope I’ve related to a few people in the same boat :laughing:!!

I prefer more of a summer vibe or an EDM style piece. I would love for anyone out there interested in a tropical house (Kygo) (Sam Feldt) to get in touch. Really excited to make a good quality cooperative song just before Christmas or if not any time before GCSE’s in Spring/Summer ‘19

Many thanks

3 Likes

I’ve never made Tropical House, but I like the genre and I listen a lot to artists like Kygo and Sam Feldt! So I’m definitely down for a collab!

2 Likes

aw mman i was going to join :c

1 Like

This seems cool. I’d be in if you’d take me

1 Like

Let’s gooooooooo if you’re still accepting a boi

1 Like

Aha I make a type of tropical house. I would love to make a tropical house track with somone.

2 Likes

Ok! Send me some chords a start and we will get to it!

1 Like

Join, we can try and get a sort of all collab going?

1 Like

Yes that’s fine, we will get to it! :joy::joy: send a start and we can get going

2 Likes

Still accepting boi🤩 send me a start and let’s get going😂

1 Like

Yes let’s start it, I’m just gonna day for everyone, if you know an efficient way to have a joint track, we can use one big score for us all??

1 Like

love tropical house!

its not like this was seven months ago or anything :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol, didn’t even realize! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Gcse’s :tired_face:

I saw this pop up again, and I got excited again. but then I realized that this was from 8 months ago…
If anyone wants to make anything tropical though, I’m always available!

1 Like

I suck at tropical house, but I mean I can tey

1 Like

I’m very slow to reply 24/7🤣, I’m up for it now! give me some chords and we can all build of it

2 Likes

Sick! I’ll dm you later!

2 Likes