Tornait - Trolley Car (Acoustic Breakbeat)

Here’s a new track out! Hope y’all like funky keyboards!
https://soundcloud.com/tornait-jaybird/trolley-car

2 Likes

I worked real hard on this track! Feedback and comments appreciated!

Sick tune bro. Love it!

2 Likes

Aye, thank you!

Shameless bump. I love this track, honestly, but I don’t think it’ll translate well with others.

1 Like

I love this track too

1 Like

Thanks! Care for feedback or critique?

1 Like

Sure!

So. First i have a question…whats the BPM? I absolutely love the speed of the track.
I love the fast paced buildup into the track with the vintage keys. Also around 1.06 in the track, the melody goes up one octave, and slightly changes a bit…that is my favorite part of the entire track.

Great job!

1 Like

BPM of this track is a solid 145 BPM. Thanks for your feedback! I really do appreciate it, mate!

1 Like

Dig it. Super funky, drum work fits nicely. The only thing I might have changed was maybe like a bridge section? But, in my head I envision a crazy trolley ride (full disclosure, I’ve never ridden on a trolley and I don’t think the NYC subway system counts) so I think the piece captures that really well.

Very much enjoyed and so nice to hear the keys being put through their paces :grinning:

1 Like

Haha! You’re welcome mate! Living in LA, I pretty much visit San Francisco about a good third of the days of the year. Again, glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the feedback!