Today’s rap music depresses me

Umm… Havana isn’t rap/hip-hop without young thug… In fact, the genre listed is Latin/Pop.

Well it’s close enough to me

Have you listened to rap these days? The difference between the genres is striking.

It’s actually sad the condition rap is in these days.

Rock is dead! Dead I tell you! MuUuurRdRrrrEd.

Don’t forget Skrrt! Skrrt!

I laughed literally SO HARD at this

It’s so true tho

autotune
autotune
autotune
autotune
autotune
autotune
racist line
autotune
autotune
autotune
autotune
autotune
sexist line
autotune
autotune
autotune
autotune
autotune
refrigerator

Noooooo

You are an exception because you use auxy :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

da ting goes skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrra

You’d DISOWN YOUR CHILD if they liked Lil Pump?

Wha?

Like I get that lil pump’s music is beyond horrible but still…

jeesh I hope that statement was in jest

H:o2:W D:a:RE S:o2:ME:b::o2:DY DISRESPECT THE :goat: LIL PUMP THE GRE​:a:TEST LYRICIST :o2:F :a:LL TIME.:triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph: N​:o2: :o2:NE IS GRE​:a:TER TH​:a:N HE THE :a:LMIGHTY PUMP. :muscle::muscle::muscle: Wh​:a:t F​:o2::o2:L c​:a:nn​:o2:t see the :triumph: TRUE GENIUS :o2:f Lil Pump? Usi​:ng: 16 syll​:ab:le multis t​:o2: tell :b:e​:a:utifully written st​:o2:ries, usi​:ng: 20 syll​:ab:le multis c​:o2:mp​:o2:sed :o2:f sm​:a:ller 3, 5, :a:nd 10 syll​:ab:le multis. The sheer GENIUS :o2:f Lil Pump is n​:o2:t t​:o2: :b:e reck​:o2:ned with. N​:o2: gre​:a:ter p​:o2:et :o2:r writer h​:a:s existed :a:s Lil Pump, :a:nd n​:o2:ne sh​:a:ll ever exist gre​:a:ter :o2:r even ne​:a:r the gre​:a:tness :o2:f he. He tells :b:e​:a:utifully cr​:a:fted st​:o2:ries :o2:n the n​:a:ture :o2:f c​:o2:nsci​:o2:usness, the ethics :o2:f interdimensi​:o2:n​:a:l :pill::pill::pill: medicine, the c​:o2:mplexities :o2:f :a: perfect :muscle::muscle::muscle: s​:o2:ci​:a:listic st​:a:te :a:nd de​:b::a:tes with higher interdimensi​:o2:n​:a:l :b:ei​:ng:s phil​:o2:s​:o2:phy :a:nd the f​:o2:lly :-1: :o2:f m​:a:n. Wh​:a:t genius h​:a:s such m​:a:sterfully cr​:a:fted w​:o2:rds within rhyme schemes th​:a:t even the gre​:a:t Eminem, N​:a:s, :a:nd :b:ig Pun :triumph::triumph::triumph: envy? Wh​:a:t genius c​:o2:uld write such :b:e​:a:utifully cr​:a:fted st​:o2:ries th​:a:t :eyes::eyes::eyes: H.G. Wells :a:nd Ge​:o2:rge :o2:rwell c​:o2:uld never im​:a:gine in :a: th​:o2:us​:a:nd ye​:a:rs :o2:f :alarm_clock:time. Wh​:a:t p​:o2:et c​:o2:uld use the simplicity :o2:f :a: si​:ng:le phr​:a:se t​:o2: c​:a:rry the :heart::heart: he​:a:rt​:b:e​:a:t :a:nd the :pray: s​:o2:ul :o2:f :a: n​:a:ti​:o2:n? I tell y​:o2:u de​:a:r sir, :o2:nly the gre​:a:test :a:nd :a:lmighty :pray::pray::pray: Lil Pump h​:a:s ever d​:o2:ne such :a: thi​:ng:. :o2:r ever will. He will h​:a:ve :a: leg​:a:cy th​:a:t neither :a:lex​:a:nder the Gre​:a:t, Ge​:ng:his Kh​:a:n, J​:o2:hn F. Kennedy, n​:o2:r M​:a:rtin Luther respective leg​:a:cies c​:o2:uld even dre​:a:m :o2:f :b:ei​:ng: c​:o2:mp​:a:red t​:o2:. :o2:nly the gre​:a:test minds :o2:f :o2:ur time, :o2:r :o2:f :a:ny :o2:ther time, c​:a:n truly :a:ppreci​:a:te the :a:rt with which Lil Pump h​:a:s :b:lessed us. :a:nd even then, :o2:ur :-1::-1::-1: fee​:b:le minds with :a: mere 1⃣9⃣5⃣ IQ c​:o2:uld never c​:o2:mprehend the sheer c​:o2:mplexity :o2:f his lyrics.
I :b:id thee Adieu my g​:o2::o2:d sir.

(This was a comment on the Gucci Gang genius page which was taken down)

Excuse me

WoooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooOoOoOOoOOoOooooooOOoOoooooOoOoOoOoooooT?!?!!!?!!?!!?!!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?

I jus read all the red letters out loud and ended up sitting there going booaabaooaobaooab for a straight minute. I need more sleep.

The jist is that Lil Pump is a lyrical genius whose music we cannot comprehend as we have puny brains.

Just sauce,
Raw sauce,

spagetsəs

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Lil Pump

Fixed it for you.

Yess!!! The Billboard charts need this

Cupcakke has deep songs

Raury is a great lyricist

Nicki Minaj is silly/entertaining

Kanye West has great songs

Kid Cudi’s first 3 albums are awesome

Childish Gambino is pretty good