This simply can’t be happening, for real? All the Auxy 4 sounds? Free?!

5 Likes

Did you never buy them?

1 Like

I’ve only ever bought Sig. Pianos, 7 Skies, and Vivrant before Auxy 5

1 Like

I have heard from others this happened as well. Unsure if mistake or what. I can’t confirm since I purchased all packs prior to subscription going live.

2 Likes

Same.

hurry up and delete this thread before they see it and fix it in the app

5 Likes

Lenberg: sees this post

16 Likes

But actually tho, is this only for ppl that previously purchased soundpacks or does this apply to everyone? If it’s the latter then I better start clearing up some major space because I got a few updates to get through

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure everyone because I guess it’s a celebration gift for people who were around since Auxy 1 and stuff

Yeah, I noticed this yesterday. I doubt it’s a mistake. I noticed there was a popular thread on changing the demo sounds and many people agreed that the demo pack was extremely limited. I think the devs decided to give all the Auxy 4 packs to users who had bought them before Auxy 5, whether it was one of them or 5 of them. Then again, they didn’t include it in the update notes.

I really hope it’s permanent though :sunglasses:

6 Likes

If it isn’t permanent, then the devs are on track to get blasted reaaally hard. Honestly, if this is a mistake then I hope that they can muster all the grace they can… tough spot, but only if this is a mistake.

I’m gonna do it. Cause I’m dying to know.

@lenberg @Fredrik what’s the dealio?

6 Likes

Woah, the suspense.

We have a bug in the new version which locks the sound packs for certain users, so we had to unlock all packs for people who have previously purchase “any” pack until we have the next fix out.

7 Likes

Ahhhh ok yes, I recall you guys mentioning that. Thanks for clarifying!!

2 Likes

So after the fix is out then those unperchased soundpacks will be locked again?

I’d guess ja - like how it was before.

1 Like

can i have this glitch please and thank you

2 Likes

Time to just update to the most current version for the free packs, then never update again to avoid them being locked again

3 Likes

Yeah I had the bug where my previously-purchased packs were locked, I have subscribed again now though.