This forum is officially dead

we have heard quite literally nothing from the devs in months, all this forum is anymore is mindless self promo, and it is super heavily moderated - I don’t doubt this thread will be taken down for fomenting rebellion or some bullsh*t excuse the “janitors” will use to cover their own asses.

18 Likes

I dont disagree

3 Likes

Dude, chill tf down. The devs might come up with something later this year.

2 Likes

Curious to know what you mean by that.
What examples are you talking about?

4 Likes

I mean I’ve gotten on in the past 2 months and so far it’s been a help, I haven’t even talked to another Auxy producer before I fount this forum.

5 Likes

I agree, yet disagree at the same time. Yeah the devs have been inactive, and there’s a ton of self promo, but this community is still strong. A lot of us have still been posting helpful stuff like challenges, questions, custom sounds and TOTW. It isn’t happening as often as it used to albeit, but in terms of being a ‘dead sever’ I think there’s still a clagnut of life in it. Invite friends!

3 Likes

You got a point there.

1 Like

Sad to say but your not wrong

4 Likes

Imo if you want an actual live Auxy hangout go to the Auxy Collective on discord. You can tell the difference as soon as you get these

6 Likes

I would think a Zoom meeting with all of us could do.

1 Like

Having been on Zoom meetings with kids, that sounds like hell on earth. Sorry lol. I don’t even want to be on structured Zoom meetings.

14 Likes

That’s just for my best friends. You can pass because you tall.

There*

I certainly hope it isn’t dead. As a newblood “janitor”, I’d like to think there’s plenty of life in this forum to keep on keeping on.

8 Likes

True. The more people get leader, the better this forum is!

7 Likes

Ah, yes. A small glimpse into my life from the days of ‘Nam. :’)

5 Likes

Ignoring your pretty obvious aggressive tone, will they? They’ve been silent for a really long time. Although I’m still going to be using the app, I wouldn’t bank on hearing from the developers anytime soon.

8 Likes

I’ll second this, that place is much more active

3 Likes

hate to say it but i agree, one of the things that kept this forum alive was dev interaction and now they aren’t even actively doing auxy reposts or staff picks which was good for the community. beat the clock and the auxy tournaments keep the forum alive and beat the clock isn’t even a thing anymore. i also think that the killing of the meme thread wasn’t a great idea for keeping the community alive, and while it wasn’t on topic with auxy, it was confined to one thread only so wasn’t the end of the world.

11 Likes