Think Twice by Goxenar x aUstin Haga

Thankful to have worked with @aUstin_Haga once again. Check out this ultra fresh instrumental, you might need to read some lyrics. (uh-oh) :wink:

https://soundcloud.com/goxenar/goxenar-x-austin-haga-think

Goxenar x aUstin Haga - Think Twice

“To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭26:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I got two college tuitions on my wrist, you might think that’s funny but it’d be like this. (Yeah) Rapping about things that you think you will miss, think twice about the ice that you’ve got on your wrist, (yuh) think twice about the lies that you say with them lips. (Yuh) Think twice about the things you’ve done that you know you won’t fix. (Yuh) Think twice about about the pain you’ll cause if you keep going like this. (Yuh) Think twice or I’ma have to make another huge long list.

You can say words all you want. You can quote verses all you want. But it’s not going to change the lives of those around you. Not even the ones who listen to this.

(Oh, is that right?) I don’t know how to rap but I would do it if I could, how about you try me, I really wish you would. Man, I wouldn’t even need my own crew (nope) ‘cause real men like me only speak the truth. And I know you walk by wishing you were me, but honestly that’s just too hard to believe. So how about you choose between one of these, you post up and fight, or walk away like a G. Man every decision we make is way too hard, ‘cause you know it’ll always just get too far, so lets not risk it and just be calm, ‘cause you know if we go at it you’ll be more than gone. And I don’t wanna put you out on the spot, but we both know that I carry the best OG glock. So I really suggest that you walk away, ‘cause you know if we go at it you’ll get messed up anyways.

Don’t you think this is over ‘cause I’m not done, it was always y’all having all the fun. (Uh oh) But now it’s my turn, so you better run, ‘cause the words I got, aren’t done, yes somebody flunked, lotta wording on my tongue gotta thank God for my lungs. Don’t you worry though ‘cause I’ll be done soon enough, when the devil’s hung I’ll be done, meantime I’ma keep it up, otherwise Lucifer you better keep it shut.

How many times have you visited Church praying away the same sin? How many times have you turned on God because your patience was running to thin?

“To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭26:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Me”

2 Likes

Fire my guy

good rapping

Thicc bass dudes