The meming has ended!

I can do without the rapping threads.
Especially the “this is just for me and…” ones.

2 Likes

Thank you, Lenberg!
Those were annoying.

4 Likes

Yeah I always wondered why they couldn’t just do that in the DMs

1 Like

Well now we have to make a discord for memes…

We all figured this would happen sometime… :sweat_smile:

It’s a good idea anyways, because, after all, this is a music forum, not a meme one. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Here’s the link to the “official” Auxy Discord Server. There’s plenty of others in this thread if you are interested as well.

meme server

:cry: The memes were my favorite part.

4 Likes

I think that many requests would get buried if we chose to do this. We’ve collected all of this in the “Work In Progress” category, however. This should organize all requests more effectively.

3 Likes

Like the “[FORUM GAME] Type a word that starts with the last letter of the previous word” one?

All the mature adults are like- Thank you God it’s been a long time coming.

15 year old - REEEEEE MY MEEEMEEEESS AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOIIOOOOOO

10 Likes

I think it would be good to direct that memeing energy to the Discord servers. It definitely caters more to those audiences without distracting from music discussion here on the forum. Lots more freedom as well.

3 Likes

Also, not for nothing but there is a link direct from the app to here right? If I was coming in for the first time and saw a meme thread was the number one most active thread I’d be like “ooookkaaayyy :fearful:

6 Likes

Lol

6 Likes

Welp, real talk, besides feedback, this forum has nothing left.

Oh hey, you are a janitor now, congrats! Even though it doesn’t sound the most dignified, you are doing gods work :+1:

Nuuuuuuuu. What about my daily memes!??!

JK ill survive

Rip memes

I’ve spoken with people that have done just that.
There are so many great Auxy users out there that don’t come in here more than once.

I enjoyed a lot of that stuff, but it’s better this way. More users is more better.

1 Like