Any track that follows the rules below is valid.
It should be less than 60 seconds long, and it’s tempo should be 127 or more. It should be posted before December 25, 2019. I will choose the winner on December 31, 2019. The project should not have any more than 10 scenes. The genres that are not allowed are trap, pop, hip-hop, or any type of music that does not have the subcategory of electronic. Some genres that do not have the subcategory of electronic I will allow. For instance, I will allow bosa nova, jazz, synth tracks and a few more. You just have to ask me if I will allow it. Always remember to keep it short and safe.
- It should follow all of the rules up above
- Remixes and are allowed, but collaborations are not. Make sure that they follow the rules.
- No SoundCloud links allowed, and only project files are allowed.
- Do not put in a very few notes, or you are instantly disqualified.
- Feel free to edit it before the deadline
There is no prize for this challenge, as it is just for fun. MY BAD THERE IS A PRIZE. and it is a MASSIVE prize. The winner will get nominated for the 2019 nominations.
THE PRIZE WAS NOT HANDED OUT BECAUSE OF THE EXTENDED DEADLINE!