The Aussie Collab

https://m.soundcloud.com/matikauxy/aussie

Made by @FLB100, @Aqzi, @Sunny and me.

:australia::australia::australia:

8 Likes

:australia:

2 Likes

Sorry to be annoying but there’s no way you could change my na,e :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Absolutely delicious, great work!

2 Likes

Nevermind, it’s fine. You linked my name so that’s ok

1 Like

:100:

1 Like

Fixed the cover art :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Tysm

1 Like

This is insane

2 Likes

DISCRIMiNAtioN

1 Like

@Matik did a humongous amount of work to get this finished. I just got em started. Lit as.

2 Likes

At least you got the project going!

I did a bad part then edited lots :slight_smile: we’re in the same boat

Great track! I saw this on Instagram and I was looking forward to it. Just one thing… I hate to be a spoilsport but correct grammar is me, not I as if you took the names away by I wouldn’t make sense and by me would.

My friends hate me because of this habit :joy:

1 Like

I do not understand

1 Like

He was talking about how I wrote “By FLB100, Ako, Sunny and I” instead of “By FLB100, Ako, Sunny and me” which is the proper pronoun that should be used because if you say “This was made by I” it would wouldn’t make much sense, but “This was made by me” would make sense

Didn’t read thread, but wow this hot stuff dudes!!!

So coherent I doubt I could tell you it was a collaboration upon the first listen.

2 Likes

Thanks man!

And yeah, me and the rest of the team discussed about how it was all going to flow and blend in together. We wanted to maintain that same chord progression that goes on throughout the entire track, which is probably why it sounds like the track mixes well altogether.

Glad you liked it!

2 Likes

yeet

(Rip me, Spotify has another Matik and put the song under his spotify acc)

1 Like