Tell Me by Goxenar [Includes vocals]

Here goes the first song in which I sing in… this time I only permit POSITIVE feedback! haha! :wink: :rabbit:

https://soundcloud.com/goxenar/tell-me

3 Likes

Love the vocals! Keep up releasing fire, man!

2 Likes

Thank you so much man! I’m happy to know you enjoyed it!

1 Like

Nice work G. Enjoyed hearing your vocals.

2 Likes

Thank you! I felt the need to post this song…

Solid work man, like how your using vocals now :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you, I was a little insecure at first, then I realized what the purpose of the song was… to ensure the listener understands the singer’s feelings. Hopefully I was able to convey that throughout the song.

1 Like

Awesome, I listened this morning but when I have time I gotta listen again. I like it! You did a good job I think, especially once the synths come in it all gels together very nicely.

Everyone watch out for this guy he’s got it together :triumph:

2 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate that. This song comes with much more than just synths… a lot of emotions go into it as well.

Any more love?

Listening again, I really like this a lot and I enjoyed your vocal performance. I think you’ve got a good voice man. If I had anything meaningful to write lyrically I’d give it a spin but I really have nothing to say haha.

Did you end up exporting stems to another software/DAW? Cause I can’t imagine it would be much fun to do this much vocal work in Auxy given the current setup :frowning:

1 Like

I used garageband for vocals, the rest was on Auxy. I am glad you enjoyed the track!