Taking a moment to enjoy Music

So I think we all love music, and that’s why we’re here. Let’s just take some time to express our love for music and how music has changed us as a person.

4 Likes

Ye
Thanks to auxy or I might not be here rn
I’m using fl studio, but if auxy wasn’t the app of the day…

I wouldn’t have gotten into music production
Even If I would have found fl I would have given up because it was too hard to learn

2 Likes

Music Makes This Dog Smile!

:joy:

5 Likes

Auxy cures depression …

Thanks for such an amazing app

3 Likes

That is the most adorable thing I’ve seen… like ever.

As for music, I’ve always loved music. I’ve been playing musical instruments since fourth grade, but long before that I always was bopping around on those kid toy pianos and the sort. I don’t know where I would be if I hadn’t gotten my cousin’s iPod and found Fall Out Boy among other bands when I was 16, as it helped me get through a particularly rough patch of teenage growing up pain.

I found the old green auxy through a friend at college who was messing around with it one night outside his dorm room, which was right next to mine. I fell in love immediately, and well the rest is history.

Despite all my problems, complaints and arguments I tend to have because of the app (trust me there’s a lot), I still love Auxy, and I only want the best for it. Maybe that’s why I get so involved emotionally when things become problematic.

Anyway, ramble over, continue on.

5 Likes

Without it id most likely be dead

1 Like

True story

1 Like

I put head phones on my dogs
And they freaked out…

2 Likes

Suicide rates drop to 0%

5 Likes

I’ve been making music since the early 90’s. I started producing dance music on hardware because computers weren’t fast enough!

I pursued a music career for about 15 years and finally had to give up. It wasn’t fun anymore.

After a few years, I started dabbling again. But jumping back into Ableton brought back all the old habits and I immediately started taking it too seriously.

Then I got an iPad and found Auxy. It strikes such a nice balance. I’m having fun and not sweating the minutia.

1 Like

Music, and especially Auxy, helps me to escape the real world and all my problems and bullies, music allowed me to enter a new one where anything is possible, music wise of course… but at the end of the day, Auxy allows me to be me, not many music apps let you do that!

2 Likes

top ten musics of all time

1. music.
5 Likes

IPad broke so cant make music

Do U have a computer

YeS

Get like fl demo or something

Also there’s a bunch of non professional online ones

uuuse LOOOOGIC plEEEEEase

better daw in my opinion

1 Like

Mhm
I like fl

It’s not the brush that matters but the picture painted.

I’d very much prefer if this doesn’t turn into a DAW pee contest, this is already bordering on the cusp of relevancy. Thanks!

7 Likes

Flume cured my autism

2 Likes